Friday, April 14, 2006

ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I just spent almost 5 hours on this new layout, and guess what?

I DOESN'T WORK IN INTERNET EXPLORER!!!

GAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bah! I hate IE. If you use IE, go download Mozilla Firefox NOW!

IE is so cacat. -_-''

I can't believe it.

I like my new layout, by the way.

Even if you don't.

I'm so obsessed with the Garth Nix books. Even though Sabriel was the best book in my opinion, Lirael had the best cover.

Good enough to grace snarkie.blogspot.com.

Hah!

I'm still pissed at IE for being stupid.

So there.


Song of the day:

"Pure Morning - Placebo"

A friend in need is a friend indeed. A friend with weed is better.

Yes. So correct.

2 comments:

YL said...

haha...
luckily i got firefox just in time...

ie really screwed up ur layout..

poor thing..

Denise said...

yay go mozilla! i've stopped using IE in a long, long time. stupid pop-ups and no tabs function.