Friday, September 01, 2006

The view from my room

...Oh wait. It's Den's room. But whatever.

The sky was so clear tonight, I couldn't resist taking a few snapshots.

Can't expect it to be super clear la...8.8x digital zoom.
My hands aren't that steady.

I love this picture so much!
12x digital zoom! Clearer than 8.8x...surprised?
(Ok, allow some noise la, 12 times zoom wei!)

Since I had no tripod, I had this bright idea of balancing my camera on the windowsill and setting the 2-second timer so it won't be shaken by the recoil.

Ok, not such bright idea - my camera could have tumbled off the second floor and hasta la vista Oliver. But I held on real tight to the end of the chain, I swear!

I found this effect on photoshop very interesting. =) I always wondered how they did it in magazines.

Now I know. =P

...

Happy belated merdeka! =D

The end.

...

No seriously, I have nothing else to say.

...

Good night.

...

I said, GOOD NIGHT!
Yeesh.
People these days.
*shakes head*

...

xD


Song of the Day:

"My Generation - The Who"

Boh liao post.

2 comments:

Denise said...

The view from your room and mine same what.

YL said...

omigosh...

nice nice...

now i wanna take pics also....