Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hello.

My blog is dead.

...

BWAHHHH!!!

*stabs Jaring with chilli-laced paring knives*

Oh well.

Let's see how well Streamyx does.

***

Today I went DotA-ing with Abi.
*pokes Jun*

Apparently Taekwondo is more important to Jun than DotA. T_T
Sobsob.

Kidding.

Anyway, I played Yurnero against B's Kardel.

I died.
Again.
And again.
Tower One fell.
I died again.
Again.
Tower Two fell.

Oh curse that Assassinate. However, I was fortunate to survive long enough to get Linken's Sphere. And so the tide turned.

Slowly, I farmed and farmed until I reached Level 16.
...
And the slaughtering began.

Slaying a round of creeps with Blade Fury, the poor Sniper didn't know what hit him.
My juggernaut's blade sliced and diced dwarf meat with Omnislash.

And so I won.

WAHAHAHAHA!!!

***End of Chapter***

Should I write about China? Maybe another day. I'm going to Baskin Robbin's in 15 minutes. (Yay for the 31st!)

I promise pictures as soon as TmNet get their stinkin' ass over and install my broadband.

And my blog shall rule the blogosphere again.

Beware, the druminese chick.

Your kingdom shall fall!

*evil cackle*


Song of the Day:

"Headspin - Lukas Rossi"

At first it sucked. Then it kinda grows on you.

7 comments:

Denise said...

Hahaha!

Why streamyx so slow wan?

Denise said...

Did you mean battle fury?

snowbunnie said...

No, it's blade fury.

I think.

Denise said...

haha i thought you were talking about one of the recipes. :P

YL said...

-_-

first thing you blog after 3 weeks is dota....beh....

and dont call me chick...

it's so..ew...

Anonymous said...

i'm so blur!!! dotA this and dotA tat... T.T my head's spinning!

snowbunnie said...

Fine. Chicken.'

Lol@ Sui =P