Tuesday, October 03, 2006

So ridiculous can die.

Blogging from mom's office again.
Not from home, obviously.

JARING IS STUPID. JARING IS DUMB. JARING HAS NO DISCRETION.

"I'm sorry, but you didn't terminate your account on the 31st of August, so if you would like to renew your account you have to pay the September bill."

120 FREAKING RINGGIT!

I mean, our Jaring was effing SUSPENDED OK? Like we could use it even if we wanted to, so why do we have to pay for it?

Morons. Twits. Imbeciles.

So, I told them. Fine, we terminate and sign up for a new account lor.

"If you want to terminate your account, ok. But if you want to sign up for a new account, you have to write in to our management, because Ampang Jaya is not in our coverage area."

"Hello, we've been using Jaring for a year now, so OBVIOUSLY we can get the signal."

[Insert bullshitty lame-brained excuse here]

*Mom writes in to Jaring management to complain*

...

I sure hope those two dopey 'service assistants' get their sorry asses fired.

***

EXAMS OVER!!!

I am a free soul!

I can play DotA again!

I can watch anime!

I can read all my new books!

But...

I want to download songs.

I want to read comics online.

I want to go on freaking Friendster and YouTube! (Banned in office, harhar)

DESPICABLE JARING!

***

Bought Paradise Kiss today. Gonna watch tonight! ^^ One good point in my miserable life.
Yes. Life without my broadband is miserable.
My blog readership which I painstakingly brought up to about 20 individuals a day has dwindle to 2. x.x
And I haven't been on MSN in more than a month.
Plus I have to get Pokemon news from Khaielaash now, instead of getting it myself.
I am nothing without the internet.
[insert more lameness here]

Well, at least my internet addiction is supported by my mom.
*laughs at all the suckers whose handphone bill climbs up to 100 bucks per month*
My hp bill for last month was 2 ringgit and 54 cents.

*laughs and points*

I can buy more anime than you! Wahahahahaha!
...

Ok. I so can't blog anymore. Must refresh skills.


Song of the Day:

"Tainted Love - Marilyn Manson"

I got 30/30 for EST objective. Take that, suckerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! ;o Pwned.

1 comment:

Denise said...

ROFL! RM2.54 only ah? hahahahaha
That's not even 1 AUD! So geng la you.
Eh ESL get highest in the form then can get book voucher :P Go MPH shopping. Weeee....