Saturday, January 17, 2009

FREEEEEEEE

So, if I haven't told you already, here's the news:

I got my scholarship from RMIT!

WOOHOOHOO!

Not a full one, but more like a subsidy.

Six thousand Australian dollars.

*drools*

I normally type it as 6k aud but wow, it sounds so much cooler when you type it in full.
mrgreen

Do you even know how much that is?
It's about 15 thousand RM. HOHOHO!

I was so sick I literally felt like dying yesterday - a bit anaemic due to my period. Okay maybe not a bit. I collapsed in the bathroom and almost fainted twice more after that before I finally dragged myself to bed to die a peaceful death.

Well anyway I was busy pretending to be a corpse on the bed when mom came barging in around 7pm (I was fast asleep) slapping me with a piece of paper going STTEPHHHHHH! STEPHHHHHHHHHHH!

"Hrmmm whaaaaaaat?"
"You got it! You got it!"
"Whaaaa?"
"You got the scholarship! 6 thousand dollars!"

*sits up*

"Really? Cool."
"WOW WOW I'm so happy! See I TOLD you to apply! Right? Right?"
"Yeeeeah. So I guess that means my macbook is technically free now."
"With 1.2k to spare, yes."
"YEAA!"

Yeah, after much pondering, mom and I have decided to buy...*drumroll*

...the new 17-inch macbook pro!
eek


Isn't that one gorgeous piece of shit? cool *beams*

Initially, I didn't really wanna tell anyone about it cause I was really spending a hell lot of mom's money on this laptop. Not too happy about that part, but mom insisted that we get the top of the range now so as not to encounter any problems later on. And she said since RMIT uses Apple all the way it only makes sense that I should get the same thing.

Also, we don't have to upgrade anything in the near future.

But now I don't mind since it's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
AHAHAHA!

Must really thank uncle Ramesh for helping me edit my essay and writing such a glowing recommendation. Really. Glowing. I could blush reading it.

@@

Anyway, Mona, Jayden and I played Half-Life last night.
My first time!
LOL I couldn't stop laughing, the game is so funny. -_-

Basically it's a free-for-all game. Pick up weapons and kill enemies upon sight.

I got to use all the weapons yesterday. (Sorry I don't know their actual names so I made some of them up)

Crowbar
Glock
Sniper
Another gun
Shotgun
Crossbow
Bazooka launcher
Laser gun
Bouncy gun
Lightning gun
Heat seeking missile
Trip mines
Land mines
Manual detonating mines
BUGS!

LOL. I'm not kidding.
There's a weapon that consists of...bugs.
HAHAHAHA. Mona told me to release them and they attack randomly, so I threw a whole bunch at Jayden but they killed me instead.

NOO!

Imagine me running from my traitorous bugs, screaming all the way down the tunnel. -_-
Jayden tried to shoot them for me, but missed and killed me instead.
WTF! Now I wonder whether he really intended to save me or just get a free frag.
confused

OH! My favourite weapon is the trip mine. It's really cool.
You plant them on a surface and after a couple of seconds a laser beam shoots out and ANYONE who crosses that line gets blown up.

Like in those spy movies!
Mona told me to bind impulse 101 to my mouse1 (that's the left click) for unlimited weapons and ammo so I gleefully planted trip mines non-stop.

One whole valley was crisscrossed with blue laser lights. *_*
I stood on the cliff to admire my own work lol. I put some underwater to catch Mona (they are slightly less visible due to the water being blue as well) and I forgot all about them.

The next time I died and spawned in the water I got blown up by my own mines, much to his glee.

WTF LA.

Once I was standing still and he planted one on my forehead.
@(*#^*@%$

So there I was, with a laser shooting out from between my eyes. The moment I moved I blew myself up.
AGRHGAHRGHA!

"Come here."

He obediently trotted over and I planted one on his head.

"HAHAHA I got you too!"
"Lol."

However, I forgot to duck and the laser got me in the face the moment it activated.
We BOTH blew up. redface

BLOODY HELL! I'm such a failure as a spy wei.
-_-''

Alar, I wanna play HL again tonight. It's so ridiculously fun!
biggrin

Okay, gotta go shower. Going for collective tonight after a few months of absence.
Cause mom and my Sunshine asked.
razz

Maybe gonna find Monamon at times square to drop his frogs off as well.
Yea, Freddo frogs he specially requested from Aussie. Lol.

YEAAAA I wanna try Papa Johns. Heard it's not bad.
mrgreen

No comments: