Saturday, January 31, 2009

A bastard deserves a bitch

This morning:

sorry about what happened last night
i think you better not call or text me again
see you in game
):

WALAO. THE CHEEK!

dk
Tell your brother I deserve a better explanantion than that.
I'm waiting.

I'm giving him 3 days, which is already too much, in my opinion.
Just to let him find time away from the Hag From Hell to contact me.
I can almost taste the conversation now.

Hello.
Hello?
It's me. You know, that girl.
What the fuck? I told you to not fucking call this number ever again! You have nothing to prove!
Sorry, I had an attack of the conscience...
What? Con-what?
I'm sorry, I know C's your boyfriend and all...
I SAID I'M NOT THE OTHER GIRL! I'm his FRIEND!
I just wanted to tell you not to let him go, whatever doubts you have concerning his fidelity.
I said, I'm NOT...fide-what?
He's fucking good in bed. *sigh*

[pause for gf's reaction]

Mmm. I was planning to go for some low blows after that, but maybe I'll just be a nice person and take it easy on the poor paranoid bitch.

Maybe just sit there and moan his name like a horny chick.
Maybe describe just exactly how fucking good he was.
Maybe go for those low blows after all.

Just to hear her explode.
Pretty sweet, huh?

No comments: