Friday, January 09, 2009

Better now

And it's over, as we all knew it would be. That's the benefit of experience - at least I knew my mini black hole ordeal would be over when it barely even started.

I woke up later in the day (having slept at almost 9 am) feeling just as awful as I did before I went to bed. I had my lunch and had no will to do anything. I just sat on the computer chair and stared blankly ahead. I couldn't bring myself to put on a cheery facade and chat online so I crawled back beneath the covers and slept until 9.30 pm.
I had half a dinner, having lost my appetite hearing mom chat over the phone to my uncle regarding his brother who has just been diagnosed with nose cancer. There isn't any more doubt that it runs in the family.
4x6x8 cm in the nose, multiple tumours in the lymph nodes and a minimum of 15 seperate growths in the liver.
Doesn't sound good, does it?
I wish that it were otherwise.
Anyway, the first thing I did was trudge back up to Den's room and lock myself in.
Then, as I've always done, I ran crying to Nick.
LOL WHAT A BABY!
But wouldn't you keep returning to the person who has unfailingly kept many of your secrets before and trust to provide you with an ear and (maybe not so sound) advice?
So anyway, I laid all my doubts and insecurities out in the open, as did he.
Then we had a good laugh at how silly the situation seemed when aired out to another party.
-_______-
But this time, so much for secret keeping.
Ok, even I didn't know Nick TALKS TO HIMSELF when he types.
And this time, he left Skype on with KC on the other line.
@(&#^&#%&@#!
Imagine my shock when KC suddenly msn-ed me and nearly shouted at me.
"Omg. You didn't tell me! You don't love me anymore. T_T"
Walao. I immediately messaged Nick.
"You TOLD HIM?"
"Huh? Told who what?"
Then KC messaged back:
"Er don't tell Nick. Nevermind."
Being super confused...
"Er, excuse me for my sudden outburst. It's nothing. I'm just very confused right now. ^^''
"I'm confused too -.-"
Then realisation dawned upon him and he told me that he'd abandoned KC on Skype.
"YOU TALK TO YOURSELF?"
"No no! I just...kinda....mumble when I type."
"MEANING YOU TALK TO YOURSELF!"
"Well...yea....no, I just said a couple of words."
"Ohmygod -_- That's more than enough la. Now KC's all hurt that I didn't tell him anything. Thanks a LOTTTTT NICKKKKK."
Either way, we got a good laugh out of it. -_-
And KC is still somewhat in the dark about my situation - the less people who know, the better.
After that relieving conversation, I finally got my mood back to CS.
AHAHHA! You know something isn't right when I refuse to play at all.
And my score wasn't all that bad either. In fact, it was even better than normal.
Somewhere around 80-40 with the gun I used to hate with a passion. m4.
I'm no longer the AK bitch. :D
Mona says I've improved a lot, even bagging double and triple kills every so often and thanks to Alex, I can wallbang quite decently now.
Yeayea, it's also due to his encouragement that I stopped burst-firing and started practising my spray, so I owe him another thank you. -_-
Yesterday everyone was laughing cause I was camping in the tunnel at dust2, then 4 of the terrorists came charging in. But I was already waiting, having heard their deafening stomping down the middle long ago thanks to the fishy.
3/4 died in one spray. LOL.
I didn't manage to switch to my handgun quickly enough so I died to the survivor. ):
If not sapu edi lo then I'd feel so bangga. AHAHAHA.
And I can bang a few select locations in dust2 already, mainly boxes.
Until the enemy accused Mona and I of wallhacking and ghosting.
AHAHA.
Summore they explained it in detail.
"1 of you walling then your 2 friends spectate and tell you where we are. Wanna cheat play lan meh ar? Bang wall la, fucking hackers."
LOL!
SINCE WHEN WAS IT ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THROUGH WALLS?
And if Mona is a waller, what the hell do we need to spy for him for?
AHAHA!
O_O''
Sorry la, must thank our 1337 headphones. X)
You accidentally make the slightest noise also we'll know almost exactly where you are.
:D
Pwnzorss!
LOL. And every time I wallbang you can see Mona become damn happy, saying how geng his headphones are. AHAHA. So bangga. X)
That day I webcammed him to show him his darling fishy. :D
Yea, it's a Piranha but he calls it fishy, which kinda downgrades it a little but who cares it sounds cute.
Then I forgot I was webcamming Henry at the same time.
"WHOA PRO GAMER! LOLLLL!"
"LOL NICE AR?"
Well, the sound quality it pretty awesome, but as usual, it gives me red ears.
I guess it can't be perfect, can it? ):
But it certainly beats the fuzzy old walkman earphones I used to use.
LOL. Furthermore I used to put them on backwards and then I'd run right into the enemy.
WTF!
"You put them on backwards again didn't you?"
"Erm, obviously? ^^"

Ahaha. I always forget I'm webbying Henry.
That day I was showing Nick my new glitter ball I got from Aussie when Henry messaged:
"LOL what are you doing? What's that?"
Anyway, Fiona wants to 1v1 with me in cs_tank.
NOOOO! I'm gonna lose! ARHgHAGRH.
/me avoids Fiona.
:D She just started CS and has some accuracy problems, but she is damn aggressive it scared me.
*cringe*
Furthermore, people who have no strong sense of strategy are far less predictable.
When you're quietly aiming your crosshair at the tunnel entrance, you don't really expect someone to come charging right into your face spraying bullets like there's no tomorrow.
^^''
a
Terrifying girl, she is.
Oh well. The point is I feel better now. Thank god for good friends.
:D

No comments: