Sunday, February 01, 2009

I can't do it

Much as the mean streak in my heart is urging me to call her and wreck their (already disastrous) relationship...
Much as I want to scream at him the words he really deserves...
Much as I'd love to tell him how sad and pathetic his relationship really is from an outsider's point of view...

I can't do it.

Maybe once upon a time when I was younger, I would have had no reservations.
I didn't really mind playing dirty and mindfucking people, but now I just can't.
Perhaps I've become soft.

[22:39:28]ahlebb Say:
yeah well
to cut a long story short my gf saw your msg

[22:39:40]Chocolate_XD Say:
a very
innocent message
at that
=.=

[22:39:54]ahlebb Say:
i understand
but im not exactly a guy with a good track record >_<

[22:40:6]Chocolate_XD Say:
and for that

[22:40:7]ahlebb Say:
if u get what i mean

[22:40:8]Chocolate_XD Say:
i had to sit
and get yelled at?
over and over

[22:40:18]ahlebb Say:
im sorry about everything

[22:40:22]Chocolate_XD Say:
i put up with it
for you
okay?
i won't do it again

[22:40:30]ahlebb Say:
i had to act like it was a wrong number

[22:40:32]Chocolate_XD Say:
yea
me too
duh
=.=

[22:40:45]ahlebb Say:
thanks a lot >_<
*hug* seriously

[22:40:50]Chocolate_XD Say:
you are most welcome.
she had absolutely no right to interrogate me like that
paranoid and insecure
if she weren't your girlfriend

[22:41:12]ahlebb Say:
well i guess thats my fault

[22:41:16]Chocolate_XD Say:
i'd send her home crying already

[22:41:19]ahlebb Say:
i know
its my fault for making her that way i guess

[22:41:24]Chocolate_XD Say:
i have no patience for these kind of girls
honestly
how can you put up with that?

[22:41:39]ahlebb Say:
lol im a patient guy?

[22:41:40]Chocolate_XD Say:
such a level of mistrust
...
whatever
love is blind
how would i know

[22:41:51]ahlebb Say:
lol
again im sorry for everything, and thanks a lot

[22:42:1]Chocolate_XD Say:
doesn't matter

[22:42:6]ahlebb Say:
if anybody asks about me tho, just make dont know k?
im so sorry about all that
and btw my brothers name is darryl

[22:42:17]Chocolate_XD Say:
then just don't talk to me at all
i know

[22:42:43]ahlebb Say:
im sorry for everything
its not your fault ok?
its all mine

[22:42:59]Chocolate_XD Say:
doesn't matter
she's all yours to handle
if she calls me again
i will not go easy again
i'm just saying

[22:43:38]ahlebb Say:
if this matter comes up again do it for me?
i dont want everything to go way out of proportion

[22:43:53]Chocolate_XD Say:
it won't happen again.
you can handle her
i made an exception last night
just don't talk to me again if you really love her

[22:44:28]ahlebb Say:
mmm alright.
im sorry it had to be this way

[22:44:37]Chocolate_XD Say:
it's your life
your relationship
it's not my insecurity to deal with
good luck
goodbye

[22:44:51]ahlebb Say:
i know
but if anyone does call, just dont know me k

[22:45:18]Chocolate_XD Say:
i'm done.

And people wonder why I say guys are total shitheads.

That's how uncertain life is.
There goes one potentially good friendship. All because a certain Darryl cheekily refused to give up his name.

Not that I'm saying it's fault. It's just a wonder how something so small could blow up in my face.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not regretting that I decided to cut him off completely - who needs such an untrustworthy person in their life anyway?

I pity him.
I pity his girlfriend.

They deserve each other.

If she calls again, I'm just going to tell her the truth.

Your boyfriend is not cheating on you.
Technically.
But his heart is.

No comments: