Sunday, February 15, 2009

-_-

6.27 am. I distinctly remember being extremely drunk a few hours ago.

After barely making it home in time to pee, I had a shower after much insistence from Viv and finally collapsed on my bed in sweet, sweet sleep.

I jolted awake roughly 30 minutes ago and I couldn't sleep again.
Wondering exactly what the fuck I did when my brain was addled.

Is it weird that I'm slouching in my computer chair blogging right before daybreak, knowing full well I'm going to spend the whole day after this nursing a hangover from hell?

At least I didn't throw up.
I mean, I felt like I wanted to and Mona got me to the toilet in time - but I just crouched there stoning for a while before unlocking the door and stumbling back out slightly abashed.

And of course he doesn't believe me when I said I didn't throw up at all. -_-

I'm never going to get drunk again, I swear. High yes, drunk no.
Feels like shit I'm telling you - I was the first one to be dragged out of the club and I spent god knows how long slumped over a table with a killer neckache until the bar shut down and I was dragged back into the club nauseous and dizzy to look for the others.

Anyway, I lost.
Totally lost all sense of inhibition after 6 cups. =_= I could've sworn I've done more and come away high but not drunk.

[Post ended]

No comments: