Friday, February 09, 2007

Let me clarify a few things.

1. I am blogging today only because Yi Ling asked me to.

2. My interest in the iPhone...

Yi Ling once said something like:

"I really admire Apple. See? Stephanie who doesn't like handphones also dying to have an iPhone."

Erm yeah, I still don't really like handphones.
I mean yeah, it IS fun to sms people - when you're using your mom's phone, that is.
Even a 20 ringgit handphone bill makes me fear for my poor, poor 50 bucks a month (luckily mom pays my bills ;o)

So, I'd rather not sms anyone on my phone.

As for calls, I really hate calling people because it makes my ears turn red and start to burn.

Plus my phone is like, 6 years old, so it doesn't have any other features other than the main two mentioned above...so why do I have to go ga-ga over handphones?

I love my handphone only because it has the very first version of Snake!
(Any other versions after that are completely overdone, complicated and made purely for sissies with reactions like slower than sloths)

SO yeah, talking about the iPhone...I don't want it for a handphone.
To me, the iPhone is...

...a totally pimped-out iPod!

Woo. I love my iPod, but an iPod AND phone in one?
Why not?

So yeah, that sums up the reason why I want an iPhone.
(Handphones are still kind of unnecessary to me...I mean I've lived 14 years without one, what's a couple more?)

3. My two main DotA screen names are Ver and Link. Let me tell you where they came from.

Ver is an abbreviation of vermilion, named after Vermilion City in the first Pokemon game.
It is my tribute to my love of Pokemon. :/

Link is a guy's name from an eight-dollar book picked up from a warehouse sale.
Link is adored by his sister and is gay.

...

Yup, Link is a pretty cool name and is my little bit to support gay people's rights.
(Also, Link kinda reminds me of Sui Yi's beloved gor-gor...WAHAHA!)

My other DotA screen names:

Ooh
Aah
Ding
Haha
Tiramisu
Arc
Bo etc.

...Are picked randomly from whatever I'm thinking at the moment (cake, anime or even a dog from a storybook) -shrug-

5. I DO like my skin colour.

I just don't mind getting a tan, that's all. I find it really amusing to have the top of my arm really tan and the underside of my arm freakishly pale.

I don't know why, so don't ask.

6. I am not emo. -_-

My pain receptors are just kooky.
I don't really mind if people slap me, as long as they let me know in advance.

Today Sui Yi whacked my whole left arm with a plastic ruler for fun and DAMN it felt good!
It's not painful la, you sissies. It's just like pins and needles. It's really really reallllllllly comfy.

Besides, some people go for Swedish or Turkish or whatever massages, where they PAY people to JUMP on your back in the name of RELAXATION.

What's a little smack from a ruler compared to THAT?
Nonsense, I tell you.

7. Braces are NOT painful.

Except when the wires are busy tearing the insides of your mouth open.
Other than that you hardly know it's there. ^^

Best wishes to Shan Shan, Rohan, Chris and whoever is gonna put braces soon!

(Stay away from purple, it turns grey after 3 days, urgh.)


8. Number 1 is a lie.

Who cares about Yi Ling?
I'm just entertaining myself la, heehee!

4 says: Did you notice I was missing? :(


Song of the Day:

"mOBSCENE - Marilyn Manson"

The song that made me buy their album.
Wicked sick!
(DotA in two days!)

...and the clock strikes 12.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!

;D

2 comments:

Denise said...

Aww.. poor poor number 4 :(

YL said...

1. Poor yi ling.

2. u are emo, i suspect.

3. your defination of PAIN and my defination of PAIN is different. haha. =P

4. I'm kidding bout #1.

5. ohlala....i remembered #4.

4 says : WEEE!!!