Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day...[2]

It's Valentine's Day tomorrow.

Sometimes I think I don't share enough of my feelings on this blog.
After all, what are blogs for?

-----------------------------------------------------

Have you ever felt like you wanted something so bad it makes your insides turn mushy whenever you are reminded of it?

...

Have you had such strong feelings you felt like you were changing into a different person?

...

Have you ever felt like you would give up playing DotA for a month to have it?

...

Have you fallen in love at first sight?

...

Well, I have.

...

Be my Valentine......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


...my darling iPhone?

Sigh. You make my insides melt.

-----------------------------------------------------

Ok, back to business.

Do you have a Valentine?
I have no Valentine. Big dealllllllllllllllllll. Haha.
What's another day without a boyfriend when you've lived happily for 15 years without one?

...Beats me.

Why don't you ask [insert guy friend's name here] to be your Valentine?
Err, pointless much?

Let me put it this way.
Me, ask someone out for an overcommercialized day, so that I can receive overpriced roses, teddy bears (sneeze) and chocolates (ohhh this DOES sounds good though)...?

Erm, it IS nice to have someone waste their money on you for one day, which will result in nothing but the same platonic relationship you've had the day before.

But nah, bowling sounds funner.

What do you think of Valentine's Day?
Eh, really annoying. Because I'm supposed to go watch Death Note2 tomorrow, before it goes out of the cinemas (oh the horror!)...but har, har, har, it's fully booked.

Probably by sissy girls who want to scream pointlessly at the hideously adorable shinigami and annoy everyone in the cinema, just so they have an excuse to cling on to their date like tree frogs.

So yeah, I don't like it very much at the moment. But otherwise it's just another day to me.

So what plans do you have for VDay?
I'm going...

...bowling!

Whee!

-----------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah, and this post is titled Valentine's Day [2] because I have posted something with the same title last year.

Apparently, they are my requirements at that time of my life to qualify to come anywhere within 2 feet of me.

Let me refesh your mind.

1. You must not already have a girlfriend. Not interested in being your dirty little secret.
Now it seems like...DUH.

2. You must totally devoted to me and only me. Hah!
As above.

3. You must not have anything, ANYTHING at all against pokemon. Or at least, pretend not to.
Aha! This rule STILL applies. (Too bad!)

4. You must not have any male chauvinist pigs as your friends.
Tough luck, dude. Go ahead and pick them over me, see if I care.

5. You must not have had a partner in the past 2 months, lest you are on rebound.
Uh...DUH.

6. You MUST remember to call/message/wish me on my birthday. This rule must not be
violated.
Never ever ever ever ever ever! I am really touchy about this, even though I DO tend to forget people's birthday sometimes, I send them a verrrrrrrrry nice SMS and the following day. ^^

7. You must like dogs. And must have at least 2/3 of my dogs approve of you.
Oh yeah. I've only met one person so far who had gotten past Lucky's fierce, fierce, overprotective-over-mistress demeanour. She's like, putty in his hands.

8. You must be able to have a least one of these skills:

i. Able to play football decently.
ii. Same for basketball.
iii. Loves and is a whiz at pokemon, but is not overly obsessed like some people I know.
iv. Able to skateboard without falling down within the first 5 minutes.
v. Able to play practically any game on the PS. Must not lose to me on Streetfighter.
vi. Able to ride a bike, God knows I have to learn soon before my head gets all wonky and I lose my sense of balance.
vii. Able to ice-skate without clinging to the sides of the rink.

Because, as your initiation, you must be able, or be at least semi-successful in teaching me to do any one of the above things.
Add on: viii. Can teach me how to bowl.

9. You must understand my eating habits. When I say I want chocolate, I mean it.
Yup. No change.

10. You must not make any negative comments about my haircut, any time, any place.
Oh, mom's skills have improved vastly. Just keep the compliments pouring in...=P

11. You must not have an unhealthy obsession over hair-gel. For I do not want my future husband (should it come to that) to be stark bald.
No change.

12. You must not have anything against Linkin Park or I will punish you by dragging you to every concert they have in Malaysia.
No change.

13. You must at least reach my ear in height. I'm very understanding.
No change.

14. You should be at least a year older so you can drive me to college. Though this is not required.
Cancelled. mom has a driver now! ^^

15. You must know what an oxymoron is.
One word. Dictionary.

16. You must have not a piercing in your right ear. Feel free to pierce anywhere else.
Those who still don't understand:
Guy + piercing in right ear = Gay
Gay guy + straight girl = Nonono

Though it's only a rumour...

17. You must be willing to visit me during the holidays, if not, forget it.
Oh I misseth my hunny-bunny baby soooosoooo muchh!!

18. You must be fully capable of singing D'You Know What I Mean by Oasis, simply because I love that song. I will forgive if it is not overly off-key.
No change.

19. You must not turn up your nose at my pink room.
No freaking change. -sniff-

20. You must not whine if I decide to choose a gaming console over a handphone. There's a reason there are housephones.
No change.

21. You must understand that Valentine's Day is a day where people from the florist, chocolate and card industries make money. Don't support them. Just post how much you love me in your blog and I'll be thoroughly satisfied. HAH!
No change. Eh wait, must buy chocolates ar!

22. You must not listen to songs like Belly Dancer, Tip Drill, or any misogynistic songs, for that matter.
No change.

23. You may not diss me behind my back. That's wuss' behaviour. Do it to my face if you have to. Though I should make it clear that I will probably leave you shortly after that.
No change.

24. My pink layout? DISS AND DIE!!!
I have changed to black and blue since then, but since it's back to pink...
NO CHANGE!
Heehee!


Whole post is here.

Bleh =P

Signing off with lots of love from Stephanie, single and happy for a gazillion years. ^^

Enjoy your Valentine's!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -hearts- xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Song of the Day:

"If Only You Could See - Tonic"

I can whistle better now, I swear!

No comments: