Tuesday, February 27, 2007

MUSE!

So mom, Den and I went for the Muse concert on Sunday night.

(Seats! Awww...)

AND THEY SO ROCKED IT!

They were freaking AWESOME!

Bellamy totally rocked the guitar AND the piano.
So freaking talented, I didn't know!
And they really sound so, so much better live, than on recording.

(Only the standing area, and it wasn't even completely filled yet)

But I don't have many pictures, because unfortunately my camera couldn't zoom all the way in, as we were sitting too far, but you can watch some videos if you come over to my place!

=D

Yeah, that was the only sad thing about the night.
I wished I were in the crowd hopping up and down madly instead of headbanging in my seat.

But I'm STILL SO HAPPY!

(Damn, I'm grinning so happily my face has lost its natural shape -.-)

They kicked off with Knights of Cydonia, followed by Hysteria and Supermassive Black Hole.
(I mistook Hysteria for Time is Running Out AGAIN, I don't know how it happens -_-)

Glaciers melting in the dead of night...

Then there were a couple of older songs which I've heard before but didn't remember the name.
And a loooooooooong draggy one that lasted almost 10 minutes. (My butt started to ache at this point.)

But the concert picked up pace again, and reached its climax at - of course - Time is Running Out.

I LOVE that song so much, I didn't even bother recording it (which I completely regret now.)
Instead I was bouncing up and down in my seat like a skeleton having a seizure.


That song was so happy-making, seeing the crowd bouncing up and down (how I wished I were there) every time Matthew hit the chorus.

Our time is runnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiing outttttttttttt...

Super fun. Though my enthusiastic...fit was thoroughly put to shame by of all people - an eight-year-old girl.

o_o;

She was jumping up and down like a mad cheerleader, singing (I think) and banging her two foam sticks in the air like she was their biggest fan, regardless of the fact that her daddy was gripping the back of her jeans, trying to stop her from tumbling down the arena.

And she may very well be, their biggest fan, I mean. I'd never know.

How I wish I were a kiddy again, and didn't care about how silly I'd look.

Imagine Bone Clinkz throwing his bows and arrows up into the air, screaming, then falling apart like the Skeleton King after the song is over.

(For non-DotA players, just insert [scarecrow hopping around on broomstick] wherever it fits.)

(Get a load of the crowd!)

At one point, they released these HUGE balloons into the crowd, sending them bouncing up and down. I was so fascinated for a while, that I started filming the balloons instead of the band. (Haha.)

And get this, when they popped, they released a giant cloud of confetti into the air!

HOW AWESOME IS THAT?


(Again, I wish I were standing in the crowd, but at least I had a terrific vantage point.)

I'll show you the video if you want. SO cool.
(Also have the complete video of Starlight =D)

Needless to say, I was really sad when it was all over.

Not to mention 60 percent deaf, suffering from and aching body and partially blinded (by the fantastic light show.)

If they ever came to Malaysia again, (I wish) it would be something I'd PAY to go and see.
It was THAT fantastic.

OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING MUSE TO KL AGAIN!
(...After Linkin Park, of course!)

("TERIMA KASI KL!" - Lol!)

Two words.

LOVED IT.


Song of the Day:

"Sing for Absolution - Muse"

The only song I wanted that they didn't sing. Awww.
But still, they rocked YOUR arse.
Teehee.

No comments: