Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Poor Sui Yi =(

If you haven't heard, Sui Yi got hit in the face by a 1kg steel plate.

Namely, a discus.

From what I've heard, the discus was thrown by someone who wasn't even SUPPOSED to be handling it.

And because of that simple lapse of judgment (don't know how to use it, don't) Sui Yi can't (or won't) come to school until she gets her teeth fixed.

I'm not sure how many got chipped, but from what I know so far, one definitely got knocked out completely.

Some people are saying it's Sui Yi's fault, for standing in her (the discus thrower's) way.

But what Abigail told me doesn't match up with what most people assume, which is that Abi and Sui Yi were standing stupidly in the girl's way.

But nah, from what Abigail showed me today, they were standing as follows:

So, I doubt that Sui Yi and Abigail were hardly at fault, as they weren't:

1. Standing IN FRONT of the discus thrower
2. Standing to the side of the pitch (or whatever you call the throwing area)

They weren't standing almost next to her, so to actually hit either Sui Yi or Abigail, the person would have to have thrown THIS way:


-_-;

Which she apparently did.

But how could they have known that the discus was going to be thrown 180 degrees, namely backward?

Zzz...sure la, the discus thrower was sorry for what she did (apparently she cried more than Sui Yi, but maybe only because Sui was too busy bleeding into the grass. But then I wouldn't know, since I wasn't there.)

But dahlah, you want to shiok sendiri, PLEASE la make sure there are no innocent incisors waiting to be knocked out of an equally innocent person's face.

Or ask someone to teach you how to throw la.

For me, I'd rather break my arm than to have my teeth knocked out, cause I think it'll probably hurt less (and will not screw my 6 years and counting of braces!)

Poor, poor Sui Yi.
Hope she gets her teeth fixed fast.

I think from now on I'll stay away from:

The shot putt field (someone almost got in the head hit by a 3-5kg steel ball a couple weeks back - and she wasn't the only one, according to witnesses)

The discus throwing area (duh -.-)

The high jump (I missed the mattresses the last two times, cracked my head on the field AND sprained my neck)

The javelin hurling area (omg please I don't want to die young)

Freaking dangerous man, my school.
Full of potential manslaughter-ers.

o_O;


Song of the Day:

"Alive - P.O.D."

Glad to be.

No comments: