Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day...

...is so far the crappiest day in my life. Not that I don't have a Valentine la. I mean, I don't, but that's not why it's so crappy. It's just that I'm very, very sick today as it is 'that time of the month', you know and my exam starts in TWO days! Just the day to fall sick. T_T

Anyway, with the Valentine's spirit in the air, I'm gonna post my requirements for a boyfriend here for the hell of it. ^^ Maybe I could use it in about...5 years? Haha, or maybe 3, since that's when my sis got her first boyfriend and I don't wanna lose to her. =P K /d lah...so anyway guys, these are my expectations.

1. You must not already have a girlfriend. Not interested in being your dirty little secret.

2. You must totally devoted to me and only me. Hah!

3. You must not have anything, ANYTHING at all against pokemon. Or at least, pretend not to.

4. You must not have any male chauvinist pigs as your friends.

5. You must not have had a partner in the past 2 months, lest you are on rebound.

6. You MUST remember to call/message/wish me on my birthday. This rule must not be
violated.

7. You must like dogs. And must have at least 2/3 of my dogs approve of you.

8. You must be able to have a least one of these skills:

i. Able to play football decently.
ii. Same for basketball.
iii. Loves and is a whiz at pokemon, but is not overly obsessed like some people I know.
iv. Able to skateboard without falling down within the first 5 minutes.
v. Able to play practically any game on the PS. Must not lose to me on Streetfighter.
vi. Able to ride a bike, God knows I have to learn soon before my head gets all wonky and I lose my sense of balance.
vii. Able to ice-skate without clinging to the sides of the rink.

Because, as your initiation, you must be able, or be at least semi-successful in teaching me to do any one of the above things.

9. You must understand my eating habits. When I say I want chocolate, I mean it.

10. You must not make any negative comments about my haircut, any time, any place.

11. You must not have an unhealthy obsession over hair-gel. For I do not want my future husband (should it come to that) to be stark bald.

12. You must not have anything against Linkin Park or I will punish you by dragging you to every concert they have in Malaysia.

13. You must at least reach my ear in height. I'm very understanding.

14. You should be at least a year older so you can drive me to college. Though this is not required.

15. You must know what an oxymoron is.

16. You must have not a piercing in your right ear. Feel free to pierce anywhere else.

17. You must be willing to visit me during the holidays, if not, forget it.

18. You must be fully capable of singing D'You Know What I Mean by Oasis, simply because I love that song. I will forgive if it is not overly off-key.

19. You must not turn up your nose at my pink room.

20. You must not whine if I decide to choose a gaming console over a handphone. There's a reason there are housephones.

21. You must understand that Valentine's Day is a day where people from the florist, chocolate and card industries make money. Don't support them. Just post how much you love me in your blog and I'll be thoroughly satisfied. HAH!

22. You must not listen to songs like Belly Dancer, Tip Drill, or any misogynistic songs, for that matter.

23. You may not diss me behind my back. That's wuss' behaviour. Do it to my face if you have to. Though I should make it clear that I will probably leave you shortly after that.

24. My pink layout? DISS AND DIE!!!

Ok, I think I should stop now, lest I remain an old maid until my dying days. =) Oh, and I should let you blogders know that I have a shoutbox at the very bottom of the page now. I am trying to install page anchors, but it isn't working currently. Feel free to drop me a line there. ;o)

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: