Sunday, February 05, 2006

Random things...

It's really hot now, and I'm sleepy and bored waiting for the comp to back up all my files, so I'm just going to blog about random stuff...you don't have to read it. It's more for entertaining myself. =)

Random thing #1

Last night I went to my auntie's house for CNY dinner, and her husband's (my uncle's) mom was a senile (in my mom's words) old lady at the age 89. Pah!

I was sitting down, happily eating my yellow noodles with fishballs, when she just leaned over and grabbed my orange juice and happily chugged it down. I was just like...o_o MY JUICE!!! Everyone starting telling her that it wasn't her juice, don't drink it, blablabla...and I just looked on sadly, and went "ok..." Sniff.

Later, my cousin, my sis and I sat down to play mahjong. It's so weird cause these three old ladies suddenly came and sat round the same table and watched us play. It made me feel so guilty, because they looked like they wanted to join in.

Anyway, that same old crazy whacko slightly insane lady sat next to me again. I didn't really pay much attention to her, all I wanted to do was scoot my chair as far away from her as possible, but I was afraid to hurt her feelings...do crazy people get offended?

Halfway through the game, I drained the last of my drink and went to get a Coke from the refridgerator. I poured about a third of it into my glass and set it aside, all innocently. Then the next time I looked at my drink, the old lady was at it again!

She took the WHOLE CAN OF COKE and started drinking it like it was hers or something. Then the lady's daughter or something rushed over and started scolding her for drinking coke..."do you want some Milo instead?" Maybe her false teeth would erode or something.

Then the lady's daughter smiled and placed the can of Coke back next to me, her face clearly saying "Don't worry, you can have it back now =) " I was like EWWWW!! No way in hell I'm drinking anything that went near that old lady's mouth. Ugh!

Random thing #2

Today my family went to Chili's to eat. I wasn't really thirsty, so I told my mom that I'd share her Mango juice (which had free refills, heheheh) We ended up refilling it 3 times, so we each got 2 whole glasses of mango juice each, heehee. =D

After a while, my sis and I were arguing about something I said years ago.

Me: "I said 'oh my goodness graciousness!' "
Sis: "No, you said 'oh my good graciousness!' "

This went on for a while until my mom wanted to know what we were talking about.

Then it became more like:

Mom: "Oh my goodness graciousness? HAHAHA!!!"
Sis: "NO, she said oh my good graciousness!"
Me: "Nola! I said Oh my goodness graciousness!"

Needless to say, this heated conversation was very loud, I'd bet people from the neighbouring tables were giving us odd looks.

Then suddenly, a waiter came up to us and asked:

"Is the food alright, ma'am?"

I just cracked up. I don't know why. Maybe it's just a 'you had to be there to get what I'm saying' moment. =P

Random thing #3

One of my guppy fries is exactly the same colour as the catfish a.k.a. DBKL. I wonder why...

Random thing #4

I have noticed that lately, people have been staring at my toenails. Hmmm...maybe I REALLY need to redo that pedicure.

Or is it because my toes are as long as their little fingers? I don't know...

Random thing #5

At Best Denki KLCC, there's this robot made completely out of (Tefal?) appliances. It's not as funny as the one in Kenny Sia's post, but this one was damn freaky too. Ok, so this one didn't have an LCD monitor as his dick, but this one had pots for boobs! How cun is that? Go take a look when you have time, I didn't have my camera with me. =P

OMG YES! The stupid computer has finally backed up all my files after a half hour! Yes, time to stop bloging now. =D Have a nice day people!

No comments: