Monday, February 13, 2006

...*giggle*

Ew. I just giggled. Imagine how bad that sounds. o_o

Anyway, brand new layout...my sis and friends were bugging me about the white-on-black concept, which has been a Stephanie classic since years ago. Normally I'd just tell them to buzz off on it, if I were on Neopets. Oh well, don't want to lose readers, do I?

Hm...but it's just in time for Valentine's, which I don't celebrate. There tends to be lots of pink and red stuff on V-Day, I noticed...so I'll just contribute to the feminine-ness...feminity...(?)

Hope you guys liked it better than the dark and gloomy red-and-black I used to have...because if you people don't, I just might burst into tears. I spent LOTS of time on this. *sniffle* YOU'D BETTER BE HAPPY NOW!

Oh, and the customised links have err, vanished! So I replaced them with the good ol' ready-made links down there. ;o) Don't be pissed, Yap and JLWY. Ya' can't have it both ways. =P

Oh, and beware, the butterflies tend to make me dizzy after a little bit of scrolling, so just have a paperbag handy just in case. =D

IE Stuff (transparency & scrollbars) will be done later. I have guitar class now, so ta!

2 comments:

Denise said...

YAY! It's a bright and happy day :D Pink and more pink, just like your room.

Blue Ice said...

I like your layout now. Very nice and pleasant looking.