Monday, February 27, 2006

I hate little kids

You see, last Sunday we had a 'cham cha' ceremony at my house as my cousin's married. So we had lots of little kids over. Some are my cousins, and some are children of parent's friends.

But they all have one thing in common:
I HATE THEM ALL!!!

God, they pissed me off so much I was fuming. If this were a cartoon, My face'd be scarlet and I'd have smoke coming out of ears and nose. Oh, and all of this would be accompanied with a nice, deafening, everlasting train whistle.

For one thing, to keep them occupied, I lent my two of my guy cousin's my GBA. I thought they'd be old enough to understand, 'Yes, you can play, but DO NOT save the game.'

Yup, you're right. They fucking saved the game.

THANK GOD I gave my precious Torchic an everstone, or it wouldn't even BE Torchic anymore. For all of you out there who aren't pokemaniacs, an everstone is given to a pokemon you do not want to evolve. And when pokemon evolve they become uglier and in this case weaker. WEAKER! Bah!

My undefeated streak would be broken. Idiots!

In another case, these two little guys (yes, all the offenders are boys) jumped onto the teak bench in the dining and bloody BROKE it! Cracked it clean down the joint! DAMN!

No wonder my parents were pissed. Their parents ought to be shot, for being unable to control their kids. And these two bastards were the same two who lifted one of my toys the last time the came over.

When my parents questioned them, they had the cheek to say,

"That jie-jie gave to me one!"

Wtf?!

Gah. Guess what else they did? The two, along with two of my cousins, snuck into the exercise/store room. I told them not to, but they just laughed in my face. How rude. I glanced at my mom, but she just shrugged.

A couple minutes later, the ran out giggling like maniacs.

The next day, (oh God, you're not going to like this, Den) I went into the room and found a THOUSAND piece fixed jigsaw puzzle in tiny pieces. Crap! I TOLD mom to get it framed. Well, there goes your 2-days work, Den.

And guess what? If that was not enough, my guitar pick is gone. MY FAVOURITE, BELOVED PURPLE GUITAR PICK IS GONE!!! *cry* I am a hundred percent sure they took it. But my parents called them up and they denied it fully.

I saw the pick right before the guests came. Don't blame me for not keeping it, because I was bathing upstairs when these two obnoxious fuckers arrived. They were banging around the piano, and I'm sure, like the last time, they were smashing up my guitar books. My pick was kept with the books.

-They stole something before
-They were destroying my guitar book and generally spending half the night in that area
-Their reputaton precedes them

So what other conclusion can you expect me to make?

Shit. Guitar class in 2 hours. What am I supposed to do???

Author's note: Sorry, I don't normally curse in bulk. But I am very, very pissed. You must understand.

2 comments:

Denise said...

AAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!!!!!
Silly, spoiled, irritating, disobedient, mischievous, bratty DESTROYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoever you 4 boys are, you do not steal, you do not simply enter rooms, AND you do not wreck other people's things!
Our nice, wooden bench!
Steph's favourite pick!
My poor jigsaw puzzle.... :(
GAH!

Denise said...

Oh yeah, listen to orders if you are borrowing my sister's precious gameboy!!