Friday, February 24, 2006

Cis! Berani kau!

*smacks blogger*

I've been wondering why people seem to have vanished off the face of my blog. Then I asked Wing Yie why she left me a message on MSN instead of leaving it here.

Turns out blogger disabled anonymous comments! Without notifying me!

Cis! I sedang marah, lu tau?

Anyway, I have re-enabled it already...so post away! You can even be nameless =P

But preferably not.

And crap, JLWY says that my dream guy is too perfect. And I thought my standards were low already, considering how low-maintainence I am. I mean, buy me a Cadbury Boost and I'm the angel of forgiveness already...what more can you want? 0:-)

Haha.

I spent a few days trying annoying people, talking like a dimbo - that's Stephanie speak for a dumb bimbo, which is redundant, but it sounds cool anyway - and now I sound like a dimbo all the time!

ZOMG, lyk, NOOO!!!

This is like, totally too much to bear! I'm so, soooooooooooo dead, lyk, I mean, what if you peeps don't read my blog anymore?? :'( That's so, like, NOT awesome dawg.








Oh man. Carbonated drinks DO get me high.

Fort Minor in 4 days! Awesome! Who else is going? I need a lift. o_O

2 comments:

Denise said...

Hello from Melbourne! You go free concert without me again la. Too much!

Denise said...

BTW, it's now 36 degrees ok? Can you imagine how hot that is. Got no fan here you know.