Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Kongsi Raya

Every year at school, normally after CNY, they have this day called Kongsi Raya. I think it's for the Chinese and Malay people to share their CNY and Awal Muharam with the Indians. Or something like that.

Normally, I'd be sick/ponteng/decide not to go...which is also ponteng. But this year I decided to be a good girl and go!

My Cammie died-ed, so I took Den's Nikon to school with me. Since I'm lazy to type, I'll let pictures tell the story. ;o) Pictures are worth a thousand words mah. =D

Our yummy junk food!

Our impressive army of tooth-rotting soft drinks 8-D

Our class had a feud with a junior class over the class decorations, so I would like to jump at this oppurtunity to poke a little fun at their 'decor'.

Their very wise motto.

Exercise for the day: Spot the error

Our gorgeous timetable...

...which makes our junior's timetable seem like something that was picked out of a kindergarten trashcan.


Nyahaha! Enough with the spite now...I'll get on with the pics.

The person who was supposed to bring the plates and cups was very kiam siap, so everyone had only one of each. =( Our names were written on the bottom of said plates and cups.

Though I don't really see what the purpose of this is, since no one in their sane mind is going to eat off a dirty plate/drink from a used cup. And how are you going to stop us from taking another plate/cup? Even super-monitor can't keep track of the actions of 35+ students. Whatcha gonna do, huh?

Sarah (I think it was her) personalizing my cup.

Our plates and cups!


Behaviour I simply don't understand, and probably never will...

Why do people do homework on the day where you are actually SUPPOSED to party?

Oh yeah, I remember. Our bio lab report was due that day! *gasp* Oh well...what I'd rather be doing is...

...attacking the food!!!

Top: Student's food
Bottom: Teacher's food

I am so enjoying the unfairness of it all. Or wait, adults always say "Must eat healthy food! Very good for you one!"

So are we not doing them a favour? Muahahaha!

Mmm...good food =D

Also Tesy-approved!

The KPC wanted to see what her next-door neighbours were doing...

...eating!


I was feeling above-average, until I caught sight of this:

Cheap radio + Hilary Duff + Ashlee Simpson = AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, I departed shortly after the squawking started.

Wait, WAIT! This just in:

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Escaped from maximum-security prison: Three death-row lunatics!
Reward for capture, dead or alive: One chocolate bar per convict captured!

Left to right: Sick Sabrina, Krazy Kam, Loony Lu
Have you seen them?

And our heroine Stephanie set off on the great hunt.

Captured: Krazy Kam

One down, two to go!

Captured: Loony Lu

Caught raiding the class chocolate supply...2 down, 1 to go!

Captured: Sick Sabrina


When asked to comment, she simply made the above face. Say nyeh to the electric chair, muahaha!!!

Who shall be executed first? We shall start with the unidentical twins Sabrina the Silly and kam the Krackhead

Their last moments:

Heehee, you captured us, so what?

Wait, what do you mean death row...?

The reality sinks in...

Smile huge Kam! This is gonna be your last photo!

OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!


What an appropriate statement...

Uh-oh. has anyone watched The Ring lately?


D-8

Oh great! Not Loony Lu too!


Looks like, we won't be needing the electric chair after all...

Watch out! Samara's coming to get you!

Three down, none to go.

Now where are my chocolate bars?! =O

THE END.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stephie seriously, thank GOD that time I dont have internet. If not I might be angered. But now reread the blog I think its funny. Hahaha damn creative!