Monday, February 27, 2006

Fort Minor!

Ok, I'm done ranting. On a happier note: Fort Minor in 28 hours and 20 minutes!

Ok, so the concert might start late, considering the SP one started almost 2 hours late.

But I'm still happy! I've got free tickets! I've got a giant sized promo poster! I'm skipping ko-ko tomorrow just to head over to Calvin Onn's house. His mom'll fetch me to the concert! Yippee!

I hope Uncle Cheah'll be there. Then I can beg him to get us backstage, heehee. =D

I've been waiting for a year for the FM CD to come out, being an avid Linkin Park fan. Hey, everyone should be in awe of Mike. The greatest writer EVA! Hahaha...

I'm being redundant, but I'M SO HAPPY! *skips around in glee*

When I saw the 'Believe Me' video clip on telly, my jaw just slacked. ZOMG IS THAT MIKE?? I wanted to scream. Fort Minor's finally here! Yay! Same thing happened with the 'Home Sweet Home' video with Motley Crue. =D That was me:

O_O Chester? *runs and hugs TV*

Ok, I'm a bit wonky, but I love his voice so much. Even if other people say that his voice is like a dog with laryngitis (whatever that is) that's been run over. IMBECILES! Do you not see the greatness of Linkin Park?

Even though Joe is getting fatter and fatter everytime I see him. =P

Ok, post ending here. Go listen to the FM CD. All music to my ears. Which it is.

1 comment:

_.:Jeeka:._ said...

hi!! i was browsing through the whole of blogspot and I say..this one's cool. I like your creative design and seeing that you're also a fan of linkin park..I decided to comment too. By the way, i also wanna be your friend. Is it okay? thanks!! :)

-Jeanella P.