Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'm going! I'm going!

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!
Oi! Oi! Oi!

=P

Leaving tonight!
And I can wear my winter coat again - it should be around 12 degrees C in the evening, and colder at night.
And I can play DotA on aussie servers!
And play Nintendo Wii!
And play pokemon with Jason! (= =)
And best of all, miss school for 2 weeks!

MUHAHAHAHA!

Speaking of school, my results are kinda awful -.-

Bio: 71 (A2)
Physics: 69 (A2)
Chem: 45 (I don't wanna know)
History: 40-something (Also don't know)
Add maths: 60 (B3)
Moral: 75 (A1)
EST: 79 (A1) HAHAHAHAHAHA
Maths: 89 (A1)

English and BM not back yet = =
Have to call Sui from Melbourne!
(Or just msn, lmao)

I'm going to miss everyone T.T

Kind of. Or maybe I'll have so much fun that I'll forget about y'all. ^^
Or I'll be shivering in the cold pining for a hug. =/

Ah well.
Can't have everything, can I?

Alright, bye everyone!
Take care!
Good luck!
Don't die (or fall into mortal peril) in my absence!

Kisses and hugs to all those requiring them.
(More likely not.)

I'll be back online in a week, and back in Msia in two.
In the meantime, enjoy the sunny weather!
Heh. Heh.


Song of the Day:

"Everywhere - Michelle Branch"

It keeps playing on mix fm! Stupid ISP competition zzz...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna miss talking to you! Although I admit that I've been in an emotional slump lately and have not been very responsive or nice to people around me, constantly burdening them with my problems and worries. Including you =(

But anyway hope u enjoy the trip. Didn't pack me along lol.

-JLWY-