Monday, September 03, 2007

A mystery solved

A few months back I posted about DotA and Fish insisted that 'one of the blue thingies' looked like an FF character.

"Huh? Yes meh? Which one?"
"The blue one..."
"Akasha?"
"Aiya, dunno la!"
"...o_O"

So, today I was browsing through forums and came across a Phantom Lancer guide.

His picture is based on Final Fantasy X's Kimahri Ronso who is basically a really cranky blue horned lion and got his horn cut off and shunned from his blue-horned-lion people.


Yeap, it was Azwraith and not qop, haha.
Ugly thing, innit?

***

I just signed up for the GG-Game server - something like Zion - and the people there really like -ar games.

...

If you know me well, I will refuse to try out a new hero unless I'm playing with my friends/AI/ranged/not a Str hero.

And lucky, lucky me, I randomed Morphling!
=D

I was happy cause Morphy is cute!
*ignores groans all round*

I mean, he is cute in the way he (she?) changes colours constantly and only if you ignore that hideous gloopy-looking trunk.

Being a first-timer, it was no surprise that the host came down hard on me - he wanted to swap Meepo for Morphy - and being a sane human being, of course I refused.

what do i buy for this guy?
?

*no reply*

what to buy for morph?
seriously never play before
lol
><
i thought ap ma
y dun swap me?
lagi dunno (referring to Meepo)
haha

*no reply*

eh cmon la
tell me what to buy
haha
after buy noob stuff
cb la ask u swap dun want
teach la
what's the prob
zzz

*silence*
I think he was considering the fact that it was WAY too late to swap Morph over anyway, so he may as well teach me the item build - who needs another feeder?
(I muddled through the skill build myself though, haha)

buy heart
okay
change all str
to agi
alright

Score: 3-2

morph
buy more heart
morph quick farm
ok
you buy 2 heart
1 power tread
1 butterfly
1 mkb

o_o ...I didn't have the heart to tell him that I probably won't even get beyond my first heart.
=x

I seriously have no idea how to play Morphy - I rarely see him in pub games, yet when I do, it's ALWAYS a godlike streak. (And somehow nearly always coupled with EoS.)

Pressure! T.T

After that we chiong-ed the 3rd tower, and being someone who works well under pressure, I managed 2 kills and completed my heart.

Scary. After those 2 kills, I had about 400 life.
I was alone with a bunch of creeps ...and Juggernaut ulti'd.

I got hit twice and escaped!
MIRACLE! AHAHAHAHA!

I got stuck in creeps too - but Jugg was still busy dancing around whacking my creeps (aka ulti-ing,) so I managed autocast my Agi into Str points and squeezed out and away! Hahaha...40 life and no mana left.

*imagines Jugg's dulan face*
*smug grin*

Anyway ...Ursa got REALLY fat and it was a race to see who could down the Throne first. =/


And that's how the game ended...one and a half hearts.

(And two leavers on the opponents team which explained why Ursa was so obese)
=/
(And the stats really amused me...3 base str? Cmon!)
Adaptive strike dealt around 500-600 damage.

7-3 is ok, yet I can't help but think that there must be a better build for Morphy. o_o
(And I relied way too much on luck as well =P)

So,

Any suggestions?
Den?
Chris?
=/

Morphy is cute but Puck's better! =x


Song of the Day:

"You Spin Me Right Round - Dead or Alive"

DotA-dottiness! ^^

No comments: