Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm home. [ ='( ]

I don't want to be home.

It's so hot, and the first thing I see is this cab driver dumping rubbish out his window, and the vanilla milkshake I had for dinner was lumpy and gross and watery, plus I finally noticed that the outside of the airport smells bad.

=.=

Wow.
Throw me outta Malaysia for a fortnight and I already don't want to come back.
So much for loyalty.

Or maybe I'm just grumpy.
*makes face*

Ok, so I played DotA and slept at 4.45 am THIS MORNING, and had to get up at 6.15 to go to the airport.

1.5 hours of sleep...I'm allowed to be a bit tetchy, right?
Plus I had nothing but chocolate for dinner the previous night (not that I'm complaining, mind you!) and a meat pie to last me the whole day before I had dinner at 8.45pm.

And there's a government test tomorrow...ADD MATHS.
Please! ._.''

Like there already isn't that post-holiday depression where your happy glow slowly wears off and disintegrates into the cloudy skies of KL.

PLUS, some teachers are hounding me for my ko-ko form which I neglected to hand in before fleeing the country (aha) ...

...I could've sworn they said they'd just give me a big fat 0 if it wasn't handed in, so I was all 'oh whatever, 0 is 0 then.'

But NO...tomorrow I'm going to burn under the laser-retinas of Pn Chee for being an irresponsible little overprivileged kid that jets off to The Land Down Under whilst others are filling up forms and whatnot for college applications as well as checking trial marks and taking government exams. -.-''

NOW I really can't wait until SPM is over and I'll be free!

(Free to drown under college work and life, but still, FREE!)

Wahliao, headaching man!

***

Ehehehe, I sound so spoilt and petulant. =D
Tau bagus!

But I really DO feel sad that I'm back home and back to reality.
Darn. I don't even mind flying for another 8 hours if it means delaying my return to school.

(I slept through the 8 hours flying due to my 1.5 hours of sleep but whatever.)

Maybe I'll blog about my holiday when I'm in a better mood.


Song of the Day:

"Snow (Hey Oh) - RHCP"

Tired.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Awww....

we wouldn't mind welcoming you back to Down Under =p

I was expecting you to show off your poster as soon as u start blogging hahaha