Saturday, March 14, 2009

Portrait

Portrait drawing lesson in Production Skills class. The most hilarious class so far, definitely.

We had to draw our partner 3 times.

#1: Draw however we liked, with whatever knowledge of proportion we had. 10 minutes.

#2: Lecturer walks around the class, correcting our sense of proportion as she went along - which I thought was utter bullshit. She made me start all over again because the space between Petch's (my subject) eyes wasn't EXACTLY the width of an eye. But the fact is Petch's eyes are further apart than normal ok? =_= *irritated*

#3: Draw again with our newfound sense of proportion, to be handed in and graded by teacher.

And this is how the world sees me (or at least one of my classmates):

#1

#2

#3

Oh. My. Good. God.
T_T

I felt ugly for the whole of that day. :'(((((

For the first two portraits, we had to draw each other at the same time.
For the final one, the model had to sit for 40 freaking minutes while the artist drew. -_-
I almost died of boredom initially, but when he started in on the nose, I couldn't stop laughing.

I swear, Petch and I were the only ones bursting into laughter frequently.
At least he said sorry. x_x

When the lecturer walked past, she glanced at his paper. Then she glanced at me.
She repeated this 3-4 times and then she started SNIGGERING.

OMG!

She only made one comment, which was:

"Well, all I can say is that I hope that SHE's drawing YOU next."

Then she smirked and walked away.
WTF?

This was the culprit!

Petch!
Drawing #1
(he was constantly looking down and I got frustrated, so he's looking down int he pic too.)


Well, I got my revenge.

I hope he felt like a testosterone drained sissy for the rest of the day! HA.

Anyway, I love doing abstract art. LOL.
We can basically scribble a few lines and the lecturer goes good! Good!


We did objects on our desk for the first Abstract lesson. So fun!
If you were wondering what that thing stuck on the end of the wallet is, it's supposed to be my hand holding the charcoal, but the size kinda failed. Shouldn't have overdone it lol.


On the second day, we were supposed to draw the end of the room.
He told us to ignore shapes, details, proportions and perspective.
As long as everything is still indentifiable, do whatever we wanted.

My pleasure! :P


Lol, damn fun right?
Beats sitting down for 5 hours a day doing accounts, econs and whatever shit we used to do in college. (I loved maths though!)

I love my New Media teacher, Sergio.
I arrived an hour late for class that day - I was in the long queue to collect my art supplies - and he didn't even scold us or raise an eyebrow! He just said that as long as we're ahead in our work and don't fall behind, it's perfectly fine. O_O

Wowweee, I wish college had been like this.
Can ponteng English and Maths at least.

Oh wait, I did! WAHAHA.

Anyway, our first project is to design a logo based on our name or initials with Adobe Illustrator.

This was the first draft done with an Artline:


Don't ask me to explain. Hou tedious. And ugly.


After much discussion and trials with Sergio, (and Illustrator) I came up with:


Ok.
At first glance, what do you see?

The swans or the tep?
T_T

Ling says the tep is way more prominent than the S and h, which is not what I intended at all.
:(((

Nvm, will let my lecturer have a look at it next week and we'll see how it goes. :D

On another note, Vivi and Jaykay have hit it off much better than I ever expected.
o_o?

She said we have to go double dating when I get home.
Wow. Totally unexpected situation.

Last year, Viv and I were the ones all 'lonely and pitiful' - I didn't really mind -.-'' -while Ying and Jul were happily pak tor-ing with their bf and gf.

Now we can both HAHAHA back at them as they have both broken up since.
HAHAHA!

Ok. Forget that. Later karma's gonna come back and chew my ass. ):

Wo ai wo de bitch - he's been teaching me how to lala pose!
O_O (He looks gay and makes me a TINY bit worried when he goes ^_^v but that's okay. The small price to pay for education.)

That's why now you can see increasingly abundant peace signs on my pictures in Facebook.
._. Oh dear.

My pics are currently on private settings but I'll post some up here after I inform Mr. Sam that I'm going to show his gay face here get permission from my bitch.

By the way, my hair is tied in the pics above, which would explain the absence of my usual 'sarang burung' as my secondary school teachers used to put it so nicely.

I look something like this now:


Long hair better or not?
Yes? No? :s

Hehe, my T-shirt says I ALWAYS MEET MR. WRONG.

So I feel it's fair you all meet Mr. Wrong too!
HEH HEH HEH!














Say hi to Mr. Wrong!

;p

*runs away*

No comments: