Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Strawberries

That's what I just found out - people call hickeys 'strawberries' in Chinese.

o_O

Gossip gossip gossip.
2 of my classmates - a guy and a girl came to class today with nasty hickeys on their necks.

The guy tried to cover it by resting his student diary on his chin and the girl stuck a plaster over it.
._.

I guess we all roughly know what happened over the weekend.

The girl was quite embarassed over it but the guy was more 'heh heh heh' than embarassed.
I was almost went to that party too!

They asked me, but I said I was underage and I had a geek convention to go to anyway, so I declined.

Drinking and sleepover at people I've known for less than 2 weeks?
Er, no thanks.
God knows, my nightmare might have become reality if I were there.
/shudder

But I don't care. :) I will wear my boy's hickeys proudly and not be silly and attempt an effort so futile that everyone can see the hickey through the plaster anyway - in fact, she drew more attention to it than if she had just left it. -_-

Maybe she had a right to blush though - I don't think it's normal in Asian culture to devour people you barely know over the weekend. And have souvenirs to boot.

o_O

I think I enjoyed my geek convention much better. :D

Hardware count:

PS3s: 2
Laptops: 10
Guitar Hero set: 1
Geeks: 13
Fun: [insert rotated 8 here]

^_^

Btw, I love love love love love my farmer!
WHEEEE!

Fish boy prawn boy sheep boy spider boy - whatever you wanna call him, he's awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! XD

Muax.

Going to watch Watchmen now. Buhbye!
:)

1 comment:

Nichelle Tan said...

ya, i also knew that hickeys were called strawberries in chinese like a week ago. O_O

cute name for it wei. =p