Sunday, March 01, 2009

*burp*

[01:52:13] h3nry| tat day
[01:52:15] h3nry| i use my msn
[01:52:17] h3nry| talk to him
[01:52:17] Chocolate_XD oh ya
[01:52:18] Chocolate_XD then
[01:52:20] Chocolate_XD i use your msn
[01:52:21] h3nry| den viv come to use his msn
[01:52:22] Chocolate_XD and viv use his msn
[01:52:23] h3nry| den u use my msn

That's what happens when you talk and talk and don't listen to other people: Redundancy. -_-

Anyway, I had a footlong subway for lunch!
Double my usual food intake. WAHAHA.
My fatty diet is going along well!
*pats tummy*

But I had maggi for dinner. Wtf!
My effort wasted. ):
So much for my diet going along well.

Finished my New Media homework. Which is silly cause my due date is next Friday - the latest of all my assignments.

But I felt like doing it, cause it was interesting and required less effort than the others. XD
Spent a couple of hours researching the history of the McDonalds logo and the Staff of...wtf I forgot the name after typing it out 100x in search boxes and Microsoft Word.

Ok. I just googled it. It's the Rod of Asclepius.
It's not even a staff, wtf. This shows how much attention I pay when I'm doing my work.

But I swear! I was reading it up really carefully!
I'm just bad with names, as I've said before. ):

Anyway, if you don't know and are lazy to google it up, the Rod of Asclepius is that medical symbol, with the snake entwined around a stick.

There's a long story behind it and I won't bore you with details but the version of that logo most of you all are familiar with is probably the caduceus:


...whereas the correct symbol should be the Rod of Asclepius:


The snake and rod inside being the RoA - the entire blue thing is known as the Star of Life.
There's a fair bit of irony behind the confusion of the two signs, so if you're interested go Wiki it for a short read. XD

Anyway, think I'm gonna catch an early night's sleep (before 3 am is considered early for a weekend, and I woke up at 3 pm anyway.)

Mona, I forced to sleep; Henry is drafting, Nick and I had a fallout and he's not online anyway, Viv's modem got struck by lightning, KC is afk, Sui is watching some drama, Ling is MIA...and that pretty much sums up the people I actually bother to chat with,

^^''

Oh well, good night. :D
Then I can wake up early and see my bitch tomorrow. X)

No comments: