Sunday, April 05, 2009

Amanda's Birthday surprise

:D

Last night, after having dinner with Jen and Shella at Ying Thai, we walked down to A'Beckett Street and Jimmy let us into the building. He stays 3-4 doors away from Amanda and the building is shut at 11pm so we had to camp in his room for slightly over an hour, waiting for midnight.

Oh my God, his room was filthy. He insisted that it was none of his mess - his roommate is a complete slob.

There were dirty socks on the floor, a half-eaten pack of biscuits on the TV, 3 empty coffee stained cups on the table, an shiny oily-looking mess on the chair (God knows what it really is) that was partially mopped up by a Melbourne city brochure and left there...

Add to the fact that the hall + dining is only roughly 8x8 feet...that's a whole lot of mess for one small area.

Well anyway, I asked Jimmy to play DotA so I can watch.
He had to take a phone call outside so he asked me to use his hero for a moment.

Less than a minute later, he returned to find his Level 7 Akasha fresh out of respawn. HAHA.

Oh well. At 12, I have to give him the props for being able to leave his game with minimal insistence to go and knock on Amanda's room door to ask her to come out into the corridor where Jen, Shel and I were hiding behind a pillar holding the cake.

Lol, we half mumbled-half sang the lamest rendition of the birthday song ever - the neighbours were probably asleep and we were rather tonedeaf too.

Hehe. We cut and ate the cake in her apartment and Jen, Shel and I walked home at around 1.30 am.

Wow. I am never doing that again man.
Even for a friend's birthday and I'm with 2 other girls, it's OBVIOUSLY not safe in Melbourne. We passed about 4 pubs and they were full of noisy tipsy/drunk people.

If that wasn't enough to make us nervous, a group of guys in a taxi that passed us on the sidewalk began howling and catcalling and yelling propositions. =_=

It was dark and we were alone and God knows if they'd pull over and ...

We reached the end of the sidewalk and waited for the light to cross, and I made the mistake of looking back to check if they were still around. And they were waiting at the traffic light also.

The guys began signalling us to come over with their fingers and when I gave my bitchface and looked away they began laughing and barking. BARKING. Oh God, how uncivilsed can you get?

Contemplated flipping them the finger, but that just seemed too childish and who knows if they might take is as an invitation or an offence and come over and ...

I wish my Sammy were here. :(

In a tense silence, Shella and Jen walked me back to my apartment, thank God I asked them to and they agreed. After the barking incident, they asked me if they could stay overnight at my place.

I insisted that they must. =_= If we felt so insecure when there were 3 of us, how about those 2 alone? Not to mention that they are really small and look so vulnerable. T_T At least, if a guy takes a look at me he might think again - what would one of these legs might feel upon a hard impact on his groin?

Shella, however, reaches about my chin and has a 14-year-olds face.
No way la anyone would let her walk home alone.

So Jen slept on my couch (cause she WANTED to - she said it was really cozy) and Shella fell asleep Facebooking on a beanbag on the floor.

Never never never walking out again after 11 without a guy's presence. :(

Anyway Amanda's roommate had the cheek to ask if her EX-boyfriend could stay over IN their room for TWO weeks.

Of course, it's also because Amanda and her other flatmates couldn't say no that it really happened.

The guy arrived and Amanda had her most sleepless night ever since arriving in Melbourne (I'm just assuming here, but it's very likely.) Imagine going to bed at 1 am, and being unable to fall asleep until 4, because a very, er, vigorous couple was ROCKING the freaking bed for HOURS doing God-knows-what in the presence of their underaged roommate.

Amanda shares a double-decker bed with her roomie and sleeps on the top bunk. Enough said about the rocking.

In addition to the rocking, throw in some dirty talk about her boobs and him playing with them...it totally adds up to a sleepless night for poor Amanda.

The irony is that the busy couple fell asleep BEFORE exhausted Amanda. -_-

But then she should really learn to speak up lor. If it were me, I'd have chased them the hell out of the room already. Or actually, he wouldn't have even stepped foot into the apartment in the first place. -_- Get a hotel la, cheapo.

If you can fly all the way from Malaysia just to cheat on your girlfriend with your ex, you definitely can afford to book a motel and do your dirty deeds there.

-_- Sohai.

Anyway, I told Amanda to report this to the building supervisor and she was really hesistant as she 'didn't want to be the bad guy,' so I sighed and offered to do it for her, if the roommate refused to move out the following night.

We went back to the apartment and she packed her bags to stay a night at my place, while I stayed in the hall and gave my passive bitchstare to her roommate and boyfriend.

At least they got the point. They started a whispered conversation - parts of which I could hear - and when Amanda finished packing they told her that they'll get a hotel room for the rest of his stay.

VICTORY!

What a bitch though. She gave Amanda this really spiteful glare and asked her if she 'said anything' downstairs to the supervisor. Of course, we hadn't done it yet so she said no and the roommate says 'OH I'm just checking' and gives us another of those horrible stares.

Slut. -_-

Shel, Jen and Amanda all agreed that if a couple ever sleeps in the same room, they will have sex for sure lo. Of course, I can argue otherwise but I was just too lazy to share details with people I've known only for a couple of months.

Let's just say having your boyfriend kiss your forehead, tuck your blanket around you and watch you sleep is one of the most wonderful feelings in the world. I love you baby :D

So anyway, we were supposed to go shopping with Amanda today - it's her birthday! But I feel exhausted - cramps =_= and Shel just reached home from church and Jen is nowhere to be found.

Sigh. I feel a bit bad lor. But Amanda's going out for ice cream with her other flatmates so that's good that she's not alone on her bday. :)

To end the post, camwhoring pictures with the Apple webcam in our New Media lab.

Taktaupaisehness is an acquired skill.




























No comments: