Sunday, April 26, 2009

Revelation?

Hi. I just realised I don't have much to say on my blog anymore. All the energy I spent telling random strangers online about my everyday life has been channeled into telling them in person to my boyfriend, sister and mother on msn, in person or on skype.

Furthermore, I used to blog about people in my everyday life. And I don't really feel like blogging about them if they read my blog. :/
Feels awkward.

I also used to blog about everyday incidents but they'll probably bore you to death anyway as they would go something like this:

1. Arghh my boyfriend is so awesome.
2. Yes I love Melbourne I don't wanna come back.
3. Showing pictures of my homework.
4. ...

Did I really become a boring person after I've finally found happiness?

Hmmm. Maybe, but I think the happiness is worth it. :)

Anyway, ever since I took a 1 week break from school, I've been starting to feel pity for Sean again. You know the feeling when someone's around and bugging you and you just wanna slap them, then when they're gone you look bad and think it was probably not as bad as you made it out to be.

I mean, besides him following you everywhere you go, he's actually okay.
And maybe he just learned some manners during the break, but I can actually tolerate him now.

o_O And I'm just listening detachedly to people's stories about their encounters with him. It's just good listening to other people's perspective sometimes - and find out what he does when he's not bugging the hell out of me.

And Vera finally confirmed something I had started to suspect a little while ago. Sean is sexually confused. :/ He's not straight, he's not gay. He thinks he's asexual - asexuals account for 1% if the human population. They don't have any sexual feelings that lean towards males or females.

That would pretty much explain the lewd remarks he makes sometimes - on Friday he asked one of my classmates if she would have sex with him. -_-

It's actually kind of sad, the way he's trying to assure himself that he's normal.

He told Vera that maybe that was jsut the way it was meant to be. Maybe he was put on earth not to find happiness for himself in a partner, but to be a companion and make everyone happy to the best of his abilities.

And suddenly, it just hit me. The way he sucks up to teacher, the way he likes to single my work out and sing praises and embarass me in front of everyone, the way he follows people around trying to make chitchat...he just wanted to 'do his job and enrichen our lives.'

Wowwee. Sounds so deep.

You would think it's corny for a 17-year-old guy to speak this way, but trust me, I've heard him speak like this since the first day I met him when he asked me what my psychic power was and didn't I practise Wicca? ._.

It makes you kind of down to think that there are people who are so vastly different from others and are trying so hard to fit in, not knowing that their efforts are intensely overpowering and drive people away instead.

I have been nice to him ever since I've come back from the break and I have vowed not to be nasty unless it was absolutely necessary - "ni he wo ke yi zuo ai ma?"

I was stunned that day when he asked me:

"May I watch?"
I went "what?"
"May I watch you draw?"
"Huh? Okay."

And he sat down, maintaining a respectful distance and watched me draw without saying a word.
In the past this is probably what would have happened:

"Hey Steph! Wow that's pretty nice, what are you drawing?"
"..."

Sean pulls up a chair and sits right next to me, leaning over my shoulder.
"Why don't you do this instead? I think it would look much better. Last time, I..."

You get the picture. Irritating sial.
I guess people learn and people change.

People say it's harder to do than to say it, but I've watched someone I used to detest do it, and that just makes me respect him all the more (when he's not being an ass.)

It's kind of humbling, really.

ANYWAY, beer in Australia is nicer.
Tried Hoegaarden and Budweiser and liked them a lot.
Corona sucked.

I know they have the same beer back in Msia but somehow it seems much nicer here. Less bitter and almost...smooth? o_O

Don't know how to describe it but I will no longer say I HATE BEER ARGHHH.
:)

June is the month of deadlines, I have just been reminded.
Grrrrrreat. I'll be spending my birthday drowning in assignments and working my fingers until they sprout in blisters and my back screams for mercy. ):

Nevermind. Epic 18th birthday party when I get home in July!
WOOHOO!

Sammy's birthday is on Monday. I hope he likes his present. >_<

Whoopeeee mom says I can follow him back to Sandakan at the end of the year and I just found cheap tickets!
180 rm return heh heh heh. (210 + baggage and insurance o_O) Hope mommy doesn't change her mind and BAN me. T_T

My mommy is damn cool hor?
She lets me follow my boyfriend of 2 months (when I asked her) back home across the sea for a week. O_O

Mommy likes him HA HA.

Good boy konon. :x Personally I just think she was just won over by the prawns XD


Good move la baby.

To end this post:


My mutantfish. The scaled kinda killed the whole thing. -_- It looks incredibly 2D. Also, I used a mechanical pencil for the body and a better pencil for the fins and stuff.


My New Media project #2:
Photo collage made with Photoshop and my own pictures.

Haven't posted up final version of New Media project #1:
Logo made with Illustrator yet, so here you go -


This was the submitted version.


 But I think it looks cooler with the colours inverted.
(I only found out after I handed it in, oh well.)

Bla bla bla good night.

No comments: