Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Roooarrrrrrrr

Hi Ling!
Don't feel sad that people make assumptions about your course.
Feel sad that their tiny minds can fit in a Campbell soup can while ours so much broader that the soup can is but a tiny fragment of it.

XD Gambateh.

Ok. Holidays start on Friday! Only for a week, but YEEEAAAYYYYY!
Our lecturers lied. They said we'd be begging for mercy by...the end of March. 8th April and still no pressure - and we have a 10 day holiday to boot.

Heeee. Just gave my presentation on Damien Hirst yesterday.
Hope I got a good mark - I didn't manage to finish it and teacher told me to wrap it up. I missed 2 slides T_T And they were the good ones!

Not fair cause she let the other people continue. :(
That's what happens when you're first in line. Sigh.

Anyway, WOW. That was probably one of my best presentations ever.
Thanks Mister Hirst! :D
My hands were shaking a bit - I was the first powerpoint presenter and I HATE being first - but the moment I started, BAM!

The room was literally eating out of my hand.
Wowowowowow such a good feeling!
Of course, my subject was a pretty fascinating person himself, so it was no surprise everyone was craning their necks to see animal organs and the tiny laptop screen.

It's jsut awesome when everyone is paying full attention without being asked and giving feedback with barely any prompts. The Mother and Child Divided had everyone groaning in disgust and This Little Piggy had people going 'OH I GET IT!'



And I felt SO relieved as I watch my lecturer's face go from >:( to :D

Lol, I don't blame her. I was getting just as antsy as she was, listening to people present their artists in butchered English (oh MAN the cheena accent T_T) in barely audible tones.

Thank you Lingling for giving me such a fascinating artist.
OWNAGE I tell you!

Hirst rawkzorssss.
Perhaps overrated and too smug for his own good, but interesting nonetheless.

Cissss I blushed until my face was burning when Vera went YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND? AAAAAAAAAAAAA SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET! after English class.

Wow. I didn't know I could blush that well.
I thought only Den was blush-prone.

Oh noooo Mona what have you done? D:

Anyway I posted pics of my dogs as well as Sammy's dogs on Facebook.
You MUST check them out if you haven't cause Dave and Jordan are SOOOO CUUUUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

And yes I'm calling him Sammy now because I feel like it. Shuddup and just be thankful we're not going through the pumpkin-cupcake-sweetpea phase.

So there. :)

LAST DAY BEFORE TERM BREAK TOMORROW!
YiPPEEEE!

Sleep early tonight woot.
Wan an.

No comments: