Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blah blah blah

Random event #1:

I went to Hungry Jack's (Aussie version of Burger King) with Amanda for late lunch a few days ago and saw a homeless man enter the restaurant and start rummaging around plastic bags and trash.

He bent down to pick something up and his pants fell around his butt! AHHH!

And he was wearing thongs!
DOUBLE AHHH!

No no no no T_T My retina has been scarred.

He just pulled it up nonchalantly and continued his forage for treasures.

Den said maybe that's the only underwear he's got and I felt a bit bad. He's a homeless guy after all. But if I were homeless and found a random g-string lying around I'd rather go commando than have a dirty piece of cloth wedged between my butt cheeks.

I wonder how his balls felt? :S


Random event #2:

I went to watch Katy Perry on Friday night (tix were a bday present from Den) with Den and Amanda and there were these 2 HUGE - okay 6 foot 2 at least - guys with their small entourage of girls/girlfriends standing next to Amanda.

During Hot n Cold the guy started getting aggressive and dancing around wildly, swinging his shoulders and stepping back and forth.

Poor Amanda got pushed around until she abandoned her spot and went to stand between me and Den.

Of course, that left that huge lunk of meat right next to me.

He starting knocking me around, so I tapped his shoulder. He had the audacity to turn around, give me a huge smirk and proceed to rock left and right even more vigorously, completely obscuring my view from the stage by swinging into my line of sight.

I gave him a small push as warning and he shoved his shoulder into my face. Assfuck.

Then I gave up reasoning with the complete idiot and grabbed him from the back by his shoulders and shoved him as hard as I could out of my way.

He was obviously freaking heavy - he had a build like those smaller rugby players - but I think I caught him by surprise and he stumbled slightly and banged into Huge Guy #2 next to him.

He whirled around and did that fucking obnoxious wannabe gangsta head jerk. Tilting his chin forward in that COME LA gesture. Then he held out his arms and curled his fingers, obviously beckoning for a fight.

Now do you see something wrong here?

Relatively small and skinny Asian girl being physically challenged by this huge lunk of fucking retarded angmoh meat. (Not that I'm trying to be racist, but emphasizing the whole size and gender problem)

Asshole.

I just glared at him and he glared back, attempting to be intimidating. (Oh please la)

I knew I'd won when he looked back to his other huge friend for reassurance. I leaned right into his fugly face and said "Please."

I stared for a few more seconds until he backed off and continued to enjoy the concert, sans violence.

A few seconds later I could sense, out of the corner of my eye, that he was facing me and staring. I looked at him and he gave me this huge grin and started headbanging.

I stared, perplexed and he gave me the thumbs up while leering at me.

I ignored him and he never came within 6 inches of me again that night.
Eventually his girlfriend swapped places with him so there was no more problems.

-_- Fucking retarded guys who think they bully others because of their size.

Go die la chiucheepet.


Random event #3

Today some guy msn-ed me asking "are you a girl?"
I replied with a blunt "who are you?"

I don't remember how he got on my msn list and I don't take kindly to strangers inquiring about my sex.

He asked whether I was a Garena player and I said yes.
Then he reaffirmed his stupidity by repeating "are you a girl?"

WELL I DON'T KNOW, DOES STEPHANIE SOUND REMOTELY MASCULINE TO YOU?

I asked him whether it even matters and who he was.

He then told me he was Kentz[Ans] on Garena, and did I know him?

I responded by telling that yes, a very long time ago but I quit dota. (Not completely, but to avoid further nosiness)

Silence for a while then:

"I'm a channel admin on Garena."
"Yea?"
"?"
"I mean, yea, and?"
"k..."

And he signed off.

WTF? Since when does a fucking bribable, USELESS rank on an internet gaming platform become a chick magnet?

Fucking obnoxious guys who can't even answer a simple question and tell you their name yet keep badgering you just because you're a girl.

Fuck off wei. Get a life.

If you wanna get laid, get off the fucking internet and stop masturbating to ultra kills and rampages.

Just a suggestion.

My god. Guys nowadays suck.

(Most.)

No comments: