Friday, December 29, 2006

Ehmagawwwwwd!

I feel like speaking in la-la language. Like, excusez moi.

Today's Sui Yi's birthday!
Happy birthday!

I'm so clever, I read a book to keep awake so that I can wish her
at midnight, but the moment I put my book down, it was 1 am already.

-_-

At least good intentions hor?

Anyway, today I went to school to watch JL collect her PMR results, with the excuse of buying my school books, so as not to seem too noobish and uncoooooooool. =P

Stupid place jammed like crazy until can die.

Didn't even get to buy my books.

Instead, I get to watch 200 plus 15-year-olds screaming/laughing/crying/hugging.
Like I need to be reminded of my own awkwardness last year.

I bombed BM, so what? I expected 6As, I got 6As.

Not particularly happy.
Not particularly sad.

So what am I supposed to do when some people congratulate me?
They expect me to go:
"Awwwwwww, I didn't get straight As la, so sad can die..."

Blantant lie.

What am I supposed to do when some people pat me on the back and go 'tough luck, man'?
They expect me to go:
"Eh, not bad what my results, only one B and that's BM, memang can't be helped..."

Blantant lie.

I got what I expected.
That's the end of that.

...

Yeesh.

But whatever.

Congrats JL!

Stupid-super-smart-genius person I must say, even if I contradict myself. =P

***
So, I hung out at la-la-infested Times Square (la-la land?) with the chicken-poxed birthday girl and the super-I-cannot-believe-I-got-straight-As-yet-girl.

Met many many CBNers who didn't have a clue who I am, and thank god please let it stay that way.

While having lunch at the newly-opened KFC, JL's phone rang. No caller ID, and she thought it was a certain scary person, so har har, she made me take the call.

"Hello Leong!"
"Leong's not here."
"Is she there?"
"No, it's Stephanie."
[Yes, I know I didn't answer her question]
"Oh, hi Steph! Where is she?"
"Sleeping. You know collect results already, very exhausting. Some more have to wake up early...very stressful you know?"
"Oh, you went her house?"
"No la, at my place, you know so near school what..."
"So, what did she get?"
"Eh, she doesn't want to talk about it la...she doesn't feel good about it and all."
"Oh, ok."

[Talks some more, then hangs up]

"Eh, that was not xxx la. It's Sabrina."
"Ha? Why never tell me?"

[Calls Sabrina back]

"Oh hi, I'm awake!"

Sabrina then asked me to go to hell.
Ok then.

So yeah, gotta go. Hasta.

[Quickly posts before stupid internet breaks down again]


Song of the Day:

"The Sharpest Lives - MCR"

Night At the Musuem. Best show this year. Watch or miss out. Go ahead, you know you want to.

2 comments:

YL said...

LOL....

the whole post is just....LOL....

congratulations wing yie!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha, thanks for the wishes and for the great day! ><