Saturday, December 09, 2006

You got stalker!

Yeah. I know it's broken english, haha. =P
But it sounds catchy.

Like "you got mail" or like Den's boss' phone: "you got message!"


Here I thought: Ish, another creepy fella on Friendster. Ugh, if I weren't able to spam so freely on Friendster, I'd never return at all.

[no reply]
--------------------------------------------------------------------


Then here I thought: o_O I think he mistook me for another Stephanie. Oh well.

[no reply]
--------------------------------------------------------------------


Here I thought: -_- Gawd, sucker. *pukepukepuke*
But actually I didn't understand half of it, my BM sucks that much. =P

[Stephanie replied: Do I know you?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, here's where the fun starts.

...

I am officially taking suggestions on what to reply. =)
Anything that isn't too rude, too vulgar or too embarassing, I will send back to him. =P

Leave a comment, tell me what to say, like an interactive game...
...or something!

If this IS someone I know trying to harass me, oh well, at least it was fun while it lasted. =(
But if it IS some slimy stranger...
...muhahahahaha!

Wii, would like to play. ;o)


Song of the Day:

"Still Waiting - Sum 41"

...post #180 on snarkie.blogspot! =P -love-
+ Click here for my sucky graphics section audition. Hehe, taking it down in a week. Go laugh while you still can. =)

6 comments:

YL said...

LOL...!!!
he even posted in dif language...canggih la ur stalker....

just tell him to "shut the fuck up, you damn pervert son of the bitch asshole idiot bastard..."

yep...guys are scared of rude girls....

.....hahahahaha

YL said...

oh wait...i forgot that u dont want anything vulgar...

fine -_-

just tell him "omg!!! u wanna know me?!?!? when can we meet? KLCC this Sunday?!? And do you like kids?? "

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

YL said...

oh wait again.....if too embarassing....

haish...

you think urself...haha

Wii rules!!!

snowbunnie said...

Lol...I like the second one! =P

So...do you want two or four kids? Lol...

Anonymous said...

Try this XD

"Roses are red, violets are blue;
For any more message sent, the dumber you get."

Hehe!

Anonymous said...

...
Wii SUCKS
Yet,
WII RULES!!!!!
<3
But DS Lite is my priority right now.