Sunday, December 10, 2006

Life rocks...


Freebies galore! =D

Since the last update, my boss gave me:

- A full-sized MCR poster, imported from Indonesia =P I tell you, the Indo poster kicks our locals posters ass. They have much more taste in designing posters, I think.

- The Stadium Arcadium album!!! Wowweee...I don't have to buy it now =D

MC: You rock chick ah?

I'm not stupid, seeing the pile of CDs next to her that I've been eyeing since they arrived from the warehouse.

Steph: Yeah!

MC: Nah, pick any one you want la! Take take!

Steph: *Drool*

I took one last glance at the CDs on offer -

MCR:
Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge
The Black Parade

Linkin Park:
Hybrid Theory
Meteora
Collision Course (DVD)

Muse:
Absolution
Black Holes and Revelations

Jet:
Get Born
Shine On

RHCP:
Greatest Hits
Stadium Arcadium

- and grabbed Stadium Arcadium. I'm not stupid, cause that one costs the most at a whopping 50 bucks, AND it's a double album, so double the pleasure!

=D So happy. But I feel I deserve it for being such a loyal supporter of Warner, having already BOUGHT the albums in italic, when I could have asked for them for FREE. =P

So happy, anyways. Arigato MC!

Anyway, Den already won 'premier' tickets to Eragon when she 'visited' the Hitz.fm cruisers, and I say 'premier' because THESE tickets, as shown above, are premier-premier tickets!

Official movie release: 14th Dec
Hitz.fm 'premier': 13th Dec
Our premier: 12th Dec!

Muhahaha, I shall watch it, tell all about it, and spoil it for everyone! WAHAHAHAHA!

(Kidding la, I'm not so evil. And you all should have read the book already anyway, if not then...SUCKER! =P)

-----
If I could, I'd take this job again next year just for the freebies. =P
Anyway, I gotta go shower, party at Ruums tonight!

(If lil' underage me manages to get in, I'll snap lots and lots of pics for you guys! =P)


Song of the Day:

"Numb - Linkin Park"

I still love my LP! =P

...the only downside is that I have to miss camp for the first time in EIGHT FREAKING YEARS!
Now Rohan and Laksh will be the only ones who have been to camp every year without fail. T.T
*annoyed*
But still, have fun people. ^^

4 comments:

YL said...

O_O...

*jeles*

Anonymous said...

Er-hem
I didnt miss camp too u noe
Since 2004 when I came here =p
But there may be many other yrs where I NEVER MISS CAMP
well hav to wait a half decade and see, wont we?
=(
DS Lite...
Please pray for it's safe recovery/replacement! ='(WAAH!!!

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A SUCKER FOR NOT READING ERAGON!

Tell u da truth
I wouldnt know abt eragon if it wasnt for ro n laksh
=p

snowbunnie said...

Ro, Laksh and I are the only ones who have been to camp since the first one in 1998. That's what I'm talking about.

And...

SUCKER! Eragon rocks. Even though it's nor really rereadable, for me anyway.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, my bro said the book used too many fancy words to try to impress. I'll stick to the movie =P I can tolerate LOTR/Narnia-like visual effects better.

-JLWY-