Friday, December 29, 2006

Beware of pathogens.

Sui Yi is on the loose!

Do not get within 10 feet of her, lest you come down with a nasty case of chicken pox.

...Well, if you haven't had it already.

***
It's SO boring.

Yi Ling has to stay off the net for 2 months, thanks to her shiny new Black DSL.
Kay's comp committed suicide.
The Lims are STILL internet deprived...for a YEAR already.

So yeah, no one to chat with, no one to DotA with, no blogs to read, and NO ONE TO READ MY BLOG.

o_o Sucks, if you ask me.

Anyway, I still cannot believe Sui Yi is walking around while having chicken pox, she's a bio-hazard, I'm telling you.

...

Yi Ling just told me that wait, nevermind...

[Stephanie] says:
wei
what happen to leg ah

Yi Ling - ok, msn is very shitty....stupid earthquake says:
i twisted....
when i walk out from ur house
ARGH
the slope...

[Stephanie] says:
omg

Yi Ling - ok, msn is very shitty....stupid earthquake says:
my slippers were longgar

[Stephanie] says:
when you hopped that time
aiyoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yi Ling - ok, msn is very shitty....stupid earthquake says:
then the floor isnt flat...
so...

[Stephanie] says:
-_-

Yi Ling - ok, msn is very shitty....stupid earthquake says:
yah
-_-
i was like

[Stephanie] says:
yi ling + slippers + hole in floor

Yi Ling - ok, msn is very shitty....stupid earthquake says:
fffffffuuccccckkkk

[Stephanie] says:
= total DISASTER
lol

So yeah, I think I attract disasters. =(
I think that somehow, Sui Yi will find a way to say that smsing me too much gave her chicken pox. =(

And I spilt ice down JL's back today also.
And her bowling bowl bounced off the thingy.
And she broke her nail.
And Sui Yi terwhack some guy suspiciously near the crotch with JL's PMR slip. (LOL xD)

...

Feel so bad.
I'm cursed.

By the way, my phone bill TRIPLED this month.

-_-

I'm becoming a normal teenager, finally.
Eheheh.

From RM 2.54 to RM 7.26.

Amazing, no?


Song of the Day:

"Mama - MCR"

Buy the album. Kay, nothing else to say.

6 comments:

YL said...

HOI....

not teenager enough....

btw...mygawd!!!

chickenpox?

bad news....

pain la my leg

Khaielaash/Fr3@K said...

Erm, by talking to Ro and Aaron, two people alone, I spent about 80% my house phone bill. I used about RM193 on calling just those two people. And at leasdt you have a DS Lite! =(

Cool pic. And I can read ur blog. I updated mine. We can sorta chat through here if you want every reply to take a day. Cause when I go here, I do this
1. Come
2. Read
3. Go.

That's all. I NEED A COPY OF HARRY POTTER 3 PLEASE!!!
Whatever.
And HP5's missin too. Havta read up for movie 5 n book 7.
Bye for now.

snowbunnie said...

HP doesn't belong to me, so yea, you gotta ask Den.

And gee, I could buy an original Pokemon game with your phone bill. -_-

Rich brat! =P

Anonymous said...

excuse me!! i didn't want to come at all! u n wing made me come!!! grr.. blame me plak.

no, smsing u did not cause me having chicken pox.

anyway, thanks for today!!!

dun blame me if u r infected. u wanted me to come. blek.

snowbunnie said...

Won't get infected one la. Kidding only =P

You said wanted come time square what, so I thought why not share the love with the bowlers? Hahaha...

YL said...

btw....u know yesterday, just right after i chatted with you and offlined, i nearly killed myself by falling at the stairs.

i saw light for 1 second.

lol.