Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year!

So yeah, school started today and I'm dead tired already. I slept around 2.30 last night...or this morning, should I say?

It feels like I haven't had a good night's sleep since 2005, what with work and people staying over and me staying over at people's house and all.


Oh yeah! Guess what? Today Puan Siva said that 'slumbering' at your friend's house is illegal, so, do NOT in any circumstances do so.

-_-

Simply put, that's NOHB (none of her business) and ridiculous. Aiyo, my friend's house, I want to sleep over cannot one is it?

Erk.

Anyway, this year I'm sitting in the last row (again) because some people went and sat in my place before I could get to it. =(

And yeah, lots of my teachers are missing.

Add maths teacher is coming back tomorrow.
I have no maths teacher.
EST teacher had a bad fall as was announced during assembly to barely (really) suppressed laughter.
History teacher is giving birth AGAIN. (Like there's no such thing as birth control!)

And school has just only started.

x.x

Anyway, since I'm so kiasu and everyone's doing it, here are my 2007 New Year's Resolutions:

1. Listen. In class, in conversations, to the news...ANYTHING. I am not going to be victim of the 'Steph, were you listening to me?!' thing again. =P

2. Plan a budget. Calculate properly before I buzz off in excitement to DotA with B and Jun. It's SEVEN ringgit for around 3 games, not including 4 ringgit for LRT and monorail and about 4 ringgit for food. 15 bucks per trip!

3. Take care of my hair. No more washing twice a day wish shampoo AND conditioner, only to subject it to torture under the blowdryer 10 minutes later.

4. Don't bitch. Anywhere. Except on my blog, haha. Or at least, do it to their face, cause I'm gonna piss them off sooner or later anyway. So, better to be noble and not try to hide it. (Only noble people don't bitch at all)

5. Eat more. Don't want to be compared to chopsticks anymore. Don't want skinny knees anymore. Don't wanna be unable to wear sleeveless stuff anymore.

6. Do my homework. ON TIME. (Or at least the same week it was given...or else I'll drown in piles of work at the end of the year T.T)

7. Sleep more. And I mean continuous sleep. 3 hours at night and 5 in the afternoon does not count.

8. Stop poking Yi Ling. She won't have nice skin when she grows up otherwise.

9. To not make gestures and stick out my tongue the moment Sarkit's back is turned. ...I'll try, I really really really will. 0:-P

10. Take Sui Yi to watch Muse. Cannot be so kiam siap la girl, you won't regret going! Plus, you're not even the one paying. =P

11. Watch and draw more anime. It would a nice drawing style to master. =) Watching is learning, no?

12. Remember my friend's birthdays. Enough said.

13. STUDY! SPM! ARGH!!! I'm scared, I really am. Just realised that I've never been a straight A student in my life. I don't even know why people call me smart. 5As 2Bs for UPSR and 6As 1B for PMR. So how on earth would they know? So yeah, this year I'm gonna give them proof! =P Consider this my middle finger to all money-sucking tuition centers. NYEH!

Lazy to type more. Gonna go bathe.
(And torture my poor new haircut with the terrifying, fearsome hairdryer again! AH! There goes one of my resolutions. So soon. Heh.)

Oh yeah.
I volunteered to be AJK EST.
I deliberately put myself at Sarkit's mercy.


...

Now I understand why people say I have masochistic tendencies.

Have a happy new year, all!


Song of the Day:

"Underground Sound - SOB"

Feel the beat, baybee! Uh-huh, oh yeah!

1 comment:

YL said...

-_-

very thank you for #8.

you are smart.

haha.