Monday, January 15, 2007

Gah.

Super cannot stand today.

First things first - drama script.

I am really very annoyed with it. For one, out of the two scripts that were written, one had a well-extended plot, but was extremely sappy. The other had full-blown dialogue and everything, but is very short AND predictable AND has incest.

But the thing that annoys me the most is -shocker- myself.
I could kick myself for not writing the script sooner.
I hate myself for not being able to think of ANYTHING that isn't cliched and predictable.
I hate myself, because if I don't come up with something soon, something GOOD, we will be forced to do one of those two scripts.

All will be well if my classmates and schoolmates like it, my opinion doesn't matter if they're ok with it, it's a class effort after all.

BUT if they hate it, and ask where's MY script...can die man.

OR they ask me where my script is, and I have it...only it sucks.

LAGI DIE MAN!

Crap.

***

Sui Yi was really upset in class today.
I don't know what was wrong, cause I normally stay away from infuriated people as I only make the situation worse.

But I'd bet it was something along the lines of cheats who benefit.

You see, Puan Ting asked us to hand in our Chemistry holiday homework today, and one girl asked whether she could hand it in even though she didn't fill in the answers. (...-_-)

And Puan Ting said:

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST COPY YOUR CLASSMATES ANSWERS? HAND IN EMPTY FOR WHAT? GO COPY SOMEONE'S LA!"

...coming from a classmate, I would have laughed. I'd do it too, if I was desperate.
But coming from our teacher, she's implying that we can cheat AND get away with it...what is WRONG WITH HER?

What happened to morals and discipline? I know most teachers turn a blind eye on the copying of holiday homework - it happens very often.

But to encourage, no, COMMAND someone to go and do it...I think it was too much for poor Sui.

Sigh. But I shouldn't talk so much about this, especially because I'm guilty of the above crime as well. (Heh. You should know me better.)

But yeah, I still feel for Sui, cause as far as I know, she NEVER copies anyone's homework (that counts for exam marks anyway.)

***

I am also furious.

My sis handed me an open pen, which I didn't notice and drew a line on my favourite new shirt.
Okla, initially angry. But after that ok already, cause the line was perfectly straight AND perfectly in the middle of the shirt.

It even looked like part of the design.

So, I thought okla, what the hell. Can still wear one.

THEN, my maid, SO smart, went and BLEACHED the WHOLE shirt.

Never asked her also!

Some more tahula, common sense tells you to soak the stained spot only, but nooooooooo the whole shirt went into the tub of dynamo, and now it's HALF faded.

WTF MAN!

"Maaf ya, saya tahu baju ni you suka. Tapi I cuba nak keluarkan kotoran ni. Tak tau akan jadi macam ni."
[I'm sorry, I know you like this shirt. But I was trying to remove the stain. I didn't know it will become like this.]

"Hm. Ok."

"So, tak boleh pakai lagi la?"
[So, cannot wear already la?]

"Yala. Tak 'leh pakai lagi la."

"Maaf ya."

I was actually supressing my anger as you'd probably guessed.
(According to mom, it's also partly my fault for NOT telling to bleach my shirt. WTF I didn't say anything then don't DO anything la! Want you to bleach then I'll say so la! Gawwwwwwwwd. Super tak tahan.)

And that's why I sounded so mild.
...And also because I didn't know how to curse in BM.

Not only that, but I heard her sniffing in the next room after that.

I MEAN WHAT THE HELL MAN.
DAHLAH I DIDN'T MARAH HER!
WANT TO CRY SOME MORE!

Fucking shitty man.

Tak tahah man! So annoyed!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.


Song of the Day:

"Meds - Placebo"

On full blast to shut out the sniffing.
(If I'm super grouchy today, your pasal la. I slept 3 hours only and I have a right to be annoyed at every bit of nonsense I get.)
*snarl*

No comments: