Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sigh.

I feel sooo tired.

Got commonnwealth essay to write, then have to finish graphics for mag, then got BM work that I haven't finished, and also Form 5 English drama.

Aiyoooo. Some more Miss Anusha said our class akan malu if our drama sucks since someone in our class got highest in English 3 times last year.

-_-

Wtf. Of all the exams, the year-end one didn't get highest. No cert. T.T
Waste time only.

***

Heh, I just started playing DotA with strangers on Zion.
Can tell you it's so much more fun than 1 on 1. But it makes my head spin when there are so many people.

I still suck at team games, but I'm gonna fix that. =P
My Rhasta sure die if solo early game, but I'm gonna fix that too.

Tapute!

Yeah, I also learned how to curse in hokkien. ^^
Just shocked Yi Ling that day.

Someone was talking about CBN blablabla how good it was.

"I know! CBN stands for c********!"

Wahahaha. Fill in the blanks yourself la. I don't even know what it means, but I understand it's pretty vulgar and insulting to the female persuasion.

I won't do it again, I promise. *bats eyelids*

***

Everyone's in a bad mood.
And when people are in a bad mood, I get annoyed and cranky too.
So yeeeah, if I bitch around just blame it on yourselves, muhahahaha :K

So anyway, I have absolutely nothing to talk about.
As you can see, this post is meaningless, therefore please understand that it's better if I don't blog at all than waste my energy typing all this crap.

***

Oh yeah, guess who's going to Rain's concert for freeeeeeeeeeee?
One guess.


Song of the Day:

"Rain's Coming - Rain"

Woot. (Unenthusiastically. Duh. Sorry la, not in good mood leh.)

No comments: