Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Oh yeah.

Today I did one sit-up and cramped my whole chest, from shoulder to shoulder.
It felt horrible, like a heart-attack (or how I imagine one to be.)
So painful that I could hardly breathe and had to squat motionless on the gym floor for about 5 minutes.

...and the worst part of the ordeal was that the masochist within me screamed for more.

I need therapy.

Besides that, I also agreed to be part of my house cheerleading squad.

...

o_o

Me? In a cheerleader's outfit and pom-poms?

OMGROFLMAOOL!!

Thank God I came to my senses and didn't join in the end.
I could have seriously been traumatised.
[More evidence of the masochistic me surfacing]

Me? Cheering for my house? For my SCHOOL?

Never in a gazillion aeons.


Song of the Day:

"Frozen - Celldweller"

I'm so tired...
...but still intend to DotA later.

3 comments:

Denise said...

You really had me for a second there... No joke.

YL said...

if u join cheer.

my first reason for goin sports day will be because of that.

=P

Sodapickles said...

Lol. I'll TRANSFER to your school if that happens. :p