Sunday, January 21, 2007

Walau

Fucking noob man, these people.

THEY ACCUSED ME OF MAPHACKING AGAIN!

WTF MAN!

And this comes from an Darkterror who chronospheres thin air, an Tidehunter who ravages creeps, a Vengeful Spirit who swaps someone who was going to be killed with one more hit, thus confusing your allies and making them miss and letting the enemy escape, as well as a host of suckers who scolds everyone else from running from enemies...AND THEN RUNS AND HIDES WHEN THEIR FRIENDS GET KILLED!

ALL THESE IDIOTS IN THE SAME TEAM!

I tell you, I'm not playing any more Malaysian games liao.
All talk big don't know how to act one.

Yesterday:

"Razor keep chaining la!"
"I not intel hero la you ass"

AND THIS COMES FROM ZEUS WHO HAS SPAMMABLE CHAIN LIGHTNING AND DOESN'T USE IT!

Day before:

"Razor stop feeding!"

I DIED ONCE WHEREAS THE PERSON WHO SAID THAT DIED FIVE TIMES!

IS THERE NO END TO THIS IDIOCY?

WTF MAN!


Song of the Day:

"Let Love In - Goo Goo Dolls"

I'm going to DotA one more time today. Any more idiots and I give up.

No comments: