Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ack.

I'm so sleepy. *yawn*

Today, the teacher-advisor for Chess Club refused to sign Siew's and my book, because Chess Club clashes with Majalah Society.

Thing is, I really wanted to try out to be one fo the school's chess players (desperate for co-co marks, see?) AND I'd already gotten in Ed Board.

So it's my fault it's on the same day la?
Same time also.
Meeting next to each other some more.

I explained to BOTH teachers that because I'm already in Ed Board and do my assignments at HOME with the COMP, I thought I could join Chess Club.

Besides, they do NOTHING but chit-chat and/or do their homework during majalah meeting.

Crapola.

Very annoyed.

Some more yesterday I was so annoyed at this guy I DotAed with yesterday I couldn't sleep, and therefore was even more tired out than usual.

What happened was that me, playing Rhasta, hopped over to this guy's lane. He was playing Raigor Stonehoof.

So yeah, he was being attacked by Medusa (gorgon) and Kardel (sniper) and I tried to help.

"Shack one."
"Ok Gorgon."
"K."

So I walked over and the two of them started running towards their tower.

Medusa was nearer to me so I shackled her, expecting that asshole to come over and finish her off. But instead of using his/her damn brains, he walked over and started attacking the sniper.

Idiot.

I quickly finished off the gorgon, and went to help. But it was too late, the sniper had already killed him.

So:

I shackled and killed gorgon.
He attacked the OTHER guy and got killed.

And guess what he said?

"fkin noob"
"cb"
"damn boliao one guy nearer go and shack the other one"
"kick la"

Aiyo, I was soooooooooo annoyed that if it were allowed, I'd freaking voodoo him, pile my serpents on him, and shackle him there until he died.

Asshole.

If I had attacked Kardel:
Medusa will purge me, chase and kill.
Then sniper will stun him, medusa chase, sniper assassinate.

Either way, die die also that fella got no common sense.
Furthermore, that guy had THREE stuns + full mana.
Died anyway.
Killed by sniper.

NOOB ASS!

*fumes*


Song of the Day:

"Switchback - Celldweller"

Very irritable nowadays. Must sleep more. Not enough sleep then reflexes not fast enough for DotA also. T.T

No comments: