Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My December

Yeah, I've been gone real long, so...my December.

*************

7th Dec: Submitted my graphics section audition!

8th Dec: Ate a cake that looks remarkably like a magazine!

10th Dec: Beach party at Sunway Lagoon + MET10 awards at Ruums!

14th Dec: Happy 16th Birthday Siew Lei!

15th Dec: Happy 14th Birthday Brandon!

16th Dec: End of YS Blast! 2006

17th Dec: Officially a member of the school graphics section!

19th Dec: DSLite's Birthday! (No name for the little sucker yet =P)

21st Dec: My first paycheck! Super cun amount too =P

25th Dec: Merry Christmas!

28th Dec: Happy 16th Birthday Sui Yi + PMR Results!

Can'tCAN wait for 2007.
T.T

...

SPM!
AHHHHH!


Song of the Day:

"My December - Linkin Park"

This is my time of the year. =P

No comments: