Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hahas!

"Wa!"
"What?"
"Mom is up so early! It's a miracle! First time I see!"
"=.= I normally get up at this time la. This is the first YOU woke up so early, that's why la..."
"Oh. Yeah. Heheh."

*blush*

I woke today around 9.30 and couldn't go back to sleep.
Sucks. I love my sleep.
(Maybe it's because she caught me on the comp at 3 am and I was too scared to see what she said. Waking up early will cancel out my sin of sleeping late, maybe? Lol.)

Anyway mom just offered to buy me Starbucks for breakfast as a treat!
And I cannot believe I just said no.

"What do you want to eat for breakfast?"
"Dunno..."
"I have an idea! =D"
"What?"
"Starbucks! Hahaha!"
"OKAY! Er, better not la...got sore throat..."
"Aw, and I wanted to give you a treat."
"Ok! Tonight la! Er, I'll drink lots and lots and lots of water!"
"See first la!"

ZOMG.
Mom just asked to go down and watch Bleach with her.
Is this like, bonding time or what?
Whatever! I'm not complaining!


Song of the Day:

"The Black Parade - MCR"

4.5 more months! Woot!
*hurries to set up DVD player*

1 comment:

Denise said...

She wants your company la.