Friday, July 27, 2007

I accidentally ponteng-ed today ^^

Not that I'm complaining.

Teknik menjawab Chem was supposed to be from 12-1.30 pm, but today teacher announced that it was 1-2.30 pm. -.-

And I forgot to call the driver to come later because we had SUCH an INTRIGUING add maths lesson that lasted 2 FREAKING HOURS!

And you know what?
I'm not a bit ashamed to say that...I...kinda...enjoyed it.

Teacher was going at bullet train speed, and I think I pay more attention this way. =.=

I remember trying my best to follow the lesson earlier in the year, and she was sooo freaking slowwwwwww I just lost interest half-way through. -.-;

So this way, it's all good. =)

***

Ahahaha! Today someone asked me and a few others to go watch a movie with her, er-hem, boy (comma) friend (full stop.)

LAMP-POSTING! AGAIN!

I don't know whether to be amused or agitated. XD
But I simply cannot resist a free movie!
(Pleeeeease let it be the Simpsons oh pleasepleaseplease!)

Yes! I have decided I will come with you!
^^ I only hope you will extend the same favour to me, as and when I am ready to be stuck in the same situation.

Bwahahaha!
(And yes, I DO tend to misinterpret and exaggerate things occasionally. Oh ok, quite often. Ok FINE! All the time, then. Hmph.)


Song of the Day:

"Nutcracker Suite - I forgot by which composer maybe it's Tchaikovsky?"

-Hums- Come Yap, hum with me. Lol.

3 comments:

YL said...

great

now i got that song stuck to my head

-_-

Nichelle Tan said...

...
speechless...

snowbunnie said...

AWESOME! I finally rendered Sui Yi speechless! (Underhanded it may have been =P)

Woots