Monday, July 23, 2007

Title-lessness

Today Pn NOliza decided to sit at the back of the class to make sure that we paid attention and DID NOT TALK during her class.

Probably she caught sight of us scampering back to our assigned seats (you'd think we were primary students, for her to do that - but we probably behaved accordingly,) - grabbing Maths text books (the lesson during which I spent my time chitchatting,) calculators, sweaters, water bottles and pencils boxes.

Or maybe that's just me.

It was probably quite obvious that we had been sitting with our own cliques and ignoring the poor Maths teacher - maybe 3 people paid attention to her? - therefore she stood, tall and ferocious and the back of the classroom, to make sure we weren't huddled together in giggles or anything of the sort.

However, this plan failed miserably as - determined we were, to be indisciplined - the students fell asleep over their desks, eyes shut peacefully, mouth agape, no doubt dreaming about everywhere they could be but here.

Or maybe that's just me.

(I still wonder whether she knew I was fast asleep. Maybe she thought I was laying my head down upon my arms to gather concentration on the deeply boring lesson ahead - but who knows?)

***

For the first time in years, I received a pat on my head. =.=

I tell you, it felt mighty weird to be on the receiving end of a pat - good dog! - instead of ruffling people's hair (poor Abigail)

But it's nice in the sense that it makes you feel all young again - like when older people used to pat you gently and assure you that everything is finnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee, nothing to worry about!

Sigh.

Childhood days.

Oh yeah, on the dark side, my modem is malfunctioning.
On the bright side, I have figured out a way to solve the problem.
(After taking turns in jiggling the wire, banging the modem with my fist and slamming it against the desk)

Blu-tac!

It's a miracle for loose wires!
(If you don't know what blu-tac is, it's like plasticine, except it's blue. And more expensive.)

So yeah, if the wire persists in disconnecting in the middle of a DotA game...PILE ON THE BLU TAC!

Waha. I shall smother it to death.
No that's wrong.
Until it behaves itself properly.

If not, then...

=)


Song of the Day:

"Nice To Know You - Incubus"

Lalala~

No comments: