Thursday, July 05, 2007

Bra size o_O

LOL! Read this.

So guys ARE clueless about how to measure bra size, (most, I think - Khai says he's a Z-cup, no comment -.-) but don't worry! Some of my girl friends are too, haha.

Some say that there are alphabets only - A, B, C, D etc.
Some say there are numbers only - 32, 34, 70, 75 etc.

B said that one of her guy friends can look on a girl on a beach and say something like:

"That's a 44!"

Well, Barbie's measurements are said to be equivalent to 39-21-33 (I looked it up,) so 44's a bit huge, don't you think?

So anyway, I learnt how to measure cup size from a tweenage story book I borrowed from Sunshine in a fit of total boredom.

It's amazing what these chicklits teach you.

So, you take a measuring tape and measure in inches:

#1. Where the breast meets the body
#2. The widest circumference of your chest

Then you take measurement #1 and if it is an:

Odd number: You add 5 inches
Even number: You add 4 inches

After that, you take measurement #2 and subtract measurement #1 (after adding 4/5inches) and refer to the chart below.

Measurement #2 - Measurement #1

< 1 inch: AA
2 inches: A
3 inches: B
4 inches: C etc.

(For every inch, you go up a cup size)


So, for example, your measurement #1 is 34 inches (breast to body,) you add 4 inches, and you get 38.

Your measurement #2 (widest circumference of chest) is 44 inches (like the girl on the beach)

So, 44 - 38 = 6

Therefore, you are an E/DD cup!
(Omg, I picked really awful sample measurements. -.-)

See? It's so easy!

So, bra cup size normally goes with a number in front, and an alphabet in the back, like:

32B, which is equivalent to 75B

32 the measurement of where breast meets body, in inches; whereas 75 is in cm.
B refers to the cup size.

Easy right?

So, contrary to popular belief, fat girls don't always have a big cup size, and vice versa.
Understand or not?

If you still don't understand, come and ask me yourself. Lazy to type out any more lah.

So girls, happy measuring!
(Remember, you can buy a C cup and make yourself happy, but you can't fool the measuring tape!)


Song of the Day:

"Over It - Katharine McPhee"

I just heard it on TV.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY where got I said I'm a Z-Cup hah?
I said my FREN is a Z-46! lol.

Didn't understand anything abt the posts.

snowbunnie said...

LOL I could've sworn you said 'like me' right after that. Oh well. :P

No ones understands! Hahaha...nevermind I've never been a good teacher.

Anonymous said...

Lol.

Lol.

Lol.

LOL!

I think can ponteng tuition on Sunday. =D
Got good excuse(truth).