Sunday, July 15, 2007

Kya~

I am here!
Obviously.

This morning I went hiking up a 500 metre trail in FRIM to walk a 200 metre canopy walk.
For those who don't know, a canopy walk is basically planks of wood placed on ladders suspended 30 metres above the ground.

Me? Gayat? Nooooooooooooo...

Whatever, we took 35 minutes to hike up the hill and more than an hour to come down. If you can explain how that works, please tell me. -.-

My body is totally going to ache tomorrow - was it worth all that effort? (Where are my great legs, huh?)

***

Finally I've got the pictures!

Den and I celebrated our birthdays last Sunday, and I didn't blog about it because I was too darn lazy (and had no pictures.)

6 people - Brandon, Rohan, Jun Yan, Sash, Khai and Josh stayed over on Saturday night (arriving after midnight ==)

And so, when you have friends sleeping over, it is a rule that you do not sleep before 3 am.
Ro and JY were busy DotAing - ohmygod they embody the very stereotype I hate - Ah Bengs! Grrr. But I was also being a freaking nag anyway, so I guess we annoyed each other equally.

(Omg don't run that way! Go home! Go home! Help your friend la dammit! Fucking chicken man! Don't be an asshole! Shoot him, HIM!)

As you can tell, I was already semi-sane (or semi-insane,) hence the foul language spilling from my lips endlessly.

Sorry la guys.
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!

Khai and Brandon were entertaining themselves with DSLs, and Sash fell asleep on Brandon's lap. Ahaha!

"Eh, how are you gonna get up later?"
"...Dunno."

Slowly, Brandon picked Sash's head up and tried to get up whilst holding the DSL.

"Nnnngrgh?"

Sash woke up... and had a WTF face. Like how the hell did she fall asleep on someone's lap? She was sitting crossed-legged and her body was folded parallel to her legs. o_O Don't ask me, I'd get a backache too.

Plus, Khai fell asleep on the bed diagonally. So the 2 boys had no place to sleep. I mean, they eventually had to move him, but yeah, he was snoring (didn't I tell you that Khai? Lol) and it was kinda scary.

I slept at 4 am.

***

And was woken up the the sounds of Khai plugging in his DSL to charge.

-.-

And being the super geek that I am, I played a game of DotA (at 8 freaking am!) and got a sweet first blood by attacking normally. I didn't even KNOW I was shooting that fella, ok? Suddenly only...Haru pawned first blood. (Yup, changed name again)

Luna: ?
Mirana: ...
Luna: LOL
Mirana: nothing to say...
Luna: everyone still asleep i think...
Mirana: yeah...

Then I went back to sleep at 9.20 and was woken up by Khai at 10 am.
Swee! He's my personal alarm clock, haha!

We then tried (and failed) to wake the others up.

Transformers was at 12.
Therefore, we had to collect the tickets at 11.15 am.
So I told them we were leaving at 10.45.
By 10.30 they were sitting in the hall chatting and/or looking dazed.

To make a long story short, I lost my temper (silently) and left first to collect the tickets which I BOOKED and not BOUGHT.

I snapped at Brandon on the phone and hung up on him.
I threw a mini-tantrum in the car.
I ignored the others when they DID turn up at Times Square - at 11.40.
I gave the guilty ones the side seats and snagged the more central ones for Sash, Jonathan, Laksh and myself. (Now I feel so bad about that. -.- Hissy fit still in progress.)

But now I have put it down to lack of sleep.
4 hours? COME ON!

Sorry to each and every one of you for being such a bitchy host. *hangs head*

Brandon Sash Myself

"Hey, do you know anywhere here...that sells soft toys?"
"Eh..."
"...?"
"Dunno. I don't really go around shopping for soft toys you know?"
"Ok...nevermind...eh meet you guys later la. We go walk first."
"Kay."

*leaves*

"...What does he want soft toys for? Hahaha!"
"Haha...no idea. For Denise?"
"Ya hor, probably. But you'd think Joshua would get her present what...not the little brother."
"Hmm."
"For himself? To cuddle at night? Ahahaha so cute!"
"Omg yeah!"

And we both crack up like drug addicts. (Lakshmi didn't say anything.)
We went to the arcade.


***

Brandon DID get me my cookies! Yessssss! (I had almost given up hope of that happening)

And I learnt that he was looking for Patrick for me. T.T So touched! Patrick is this red dog soft toy I've been wanting ever since I saw JL's one back in Standard THREE. But no one wanted to get me one, and it wouldn't mean anything if I bought it for myself. o_O



Denden told him to find it for me even after I told her not to (he got me my cookies already, after all)

Anyway, PICS! (Very few though)

As an act-kiut after thought, I asked mom whether they could put a smiley face on my Oreo cheesecake - they said no problem, sure!


Then Den wanted her double-tongued smiley monsterrrrr!
But the tongues were too long (ew) and so they were falling off the cake (Chocolate Fudge)...

Me, mom and Den. (Blur la. -.-)

This is the only pic (out of five) that has me and Den looking.
It is the pic that has only Den and I looking.

My mom's sisters + cousins + little potato Chloe! (I can't seem to keep a straight face la...)

My friends! (Zomg attack of the unforgivable flash ==)


Sister Sabrina, Lulu, B, Fuzzy, Me, Waterfish and Kedondong Yi Ling.
(A tongue piercing would probably be a good investment...)

Den + friends = Energizer bunnies! (Can't stop moving at all)

Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny that JY tried to bathe numerous but kept getting interrupted.

I was directing a family friend to the bathroom and there he was standing in Den's room with his shirt off.

"Oh hello!"
"Bathe dy?" (He told me he was going to quite a while ago)
"No. Do I look like...?" *gestures at himself who was not wet*
"...Ah. Oh yeah, aunty Fran's coming this way!" *suddenly remembers*
"HA? What??"
"Hahahaha!"

Aunty Fran is to our yearly camp like what Puan Siva is to CBN - a disciplinarian!
Thoroughly scary! Eee @.@

"??? Hello! What are you doing?"
"Er...going to bathe..."
"Ahahaha! I'm just using the toilet, if you don't mind."
"..."
"Lol!"

She walks into the bathroom. Then I hear my friends coming up the stairs. I quickly hop off the bed, out the door and shut it behind me. I mean, you don't normally walk around like that around strangers, right?

"Steph. Why is there a half-naked guy in there?" Asks Fuzzy innocently.
"...bathing..."
"Ahh..." Knowing nod.
*grits teeth*

I think after that he gave on trying to take a bath - people kept walking in and out of the room. (Should've thought about changing in the toilet and not in the open, right? ==) So he put his shirt back on and I thought that was the end of that.

Half an hour later.

3 of my friends coming running.

"Steph!! Steph!"
"Yeah?"
"Why is there...why is there...a half-naked guy in the room??!!"

*shocked/horrified faces*

I rub my nose in half-annoyance, half-amusement.
(God, why can't he just go and BATHE already? and Aiyo never see a topless guy before is it?)

Anyway, due to my friends' extreme reactions, I called him a stripper for the rest of the night.
(Pretty childish, but my mind was hazy from exhaution, see?)

But lol. He should be proud to make so many girls flustered.
(Yeeeee my friends so cute la! Like small kids nia!)

Presents!

Of course, the best of all would be my iPod from mommy, but that wasn't from that night, so it doesn't count.

I would say the cookies were awesome (since I asked for them) and the Ferrero Rocher (ALWAYS welcome!)

But that would make seem too food-obsessed, would it not?

Lots of people bought me earrings! Nice.
And Ro and Laksh got me a thick Warcraft book. And then I start to wonder exactly how geeky I appear to others (oh gosh, the endless DotA-babble must drive people nuts!)

My cousin got me a gorgeous book on The Sky. Actually it's a giant collection of professional photographs...very super nice! (Yi Ling will want to see it, definitely!) Must've cost a bomb...

I got this giant blue stone necklace the makes me feel like...Pebbles from the flintstones. Mommy's gonna wear it on my behalf. ^^

There are some others too, but I'll update later with pictures.
I need to sleep already...0028 hours and school tomorrow.

Hope this keeps you guys occupied for now! =P


Song of the Day:

"My December - Linkin Park"

Snore.

1 comment:

YL said...

u said it's a very long post..

where got long...

=P

the candle is really pretty!!!

and i.wanna.see.the.boooookkk.

xP