Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What do you do when...

...you have a friend which is a homosexual and another who is homophobic?

Duh, keep them apart of course!

I have always been wondering...
Can a lesbian and a gay man fall in love which other?

@.@

Ah, questions that can never be solved by us (by assuming the majority of my readers are straight) heterosexuals.

Some people claim that homosexuals are that way by choice, whereas some claim they were born that way.

Hormone imbalance?

Anyway, if you aren't a homosexual, don't make assumptions. If it is supposedly 'against God's will,' then let God judge them, right?

Right.

***

Anyway, I am sick! Shaun gave me a cough over the weekend, which then developed into a fever, and to top it all off, I'm WHEEZING.

Gross. =.=

Now you know why I dislike most children - this one coughed in my face on PURPOSE!

Like - I'm suffering, so let's ALL suffer together!

Btw, my pain tolerance when I'm sick is incredibly low, so don't pinch/slap/hit me please.
I just banged my leg against the table, and I was immobile with pain.

That's something I would normally shrug off, not go OWOWOWOW!

Anyway, yesterday was the prefect's election - something I have missed for the past 2 years, due to sickness. This year was ALMOST the third year running, but I had to give Sui my Bleach DVD to change (last day) so I somehow dragged myself to school.

And nearly fainted during assembly. o_o

Then I went home during recess because the prefects' speeches made me nauseous.

***3 days later***

That post ended there because I had a sudden urge to sleep.
...
Nah, I can't remember why I stopped.

Anyway, I went to school on Friday and almost fainted during assembly again. -.-

I think I'm seriously undernourished. The weighing scale tells me I lost THREE freaking kg since I last weighed myself.

That just knocked off 0.5 points off my BMI.

Dots.

See? One bug can develop into a fever and keep me out of school for 3 days (not that I'm complaining at all) and I'm still coughing until now.

I can feel myself becoming skinnier. I don't know how - maybe I can jump higher or something - but I feel skinnier. =.=

My legs are seriously turning back into toothpicks, after successfully putting some flesh on to them. WHAT A GREAT TIME TO LOSE WEIGHT HUH? Now I'm supposed to wear a skirt on my birthday and I have chopstick legs.

Ahaha.

Anyway, SPM trial is on the 8th of AUGUST.
WHEE! That means I can go to Sydney! Yessyesssssyessssssssssssssssssssssssss!

(Not thinking about studying)

Dear Mister education minister,

What do you think about abolishing Add Maths?
C'mon, edu department, you have one more month to do it, it's not too late yet!

And while you're on a roll, why not make BM elective, and ban Sejarah and Moral as well?

And because when you do things, you should do them wholeheartedly, therefore please introduce Music (practical) as a formal subject. Art classes should also be compulsory, because to be whole human beings, we have to develop both our right brains and left brains.

So, here's a list of subjects I suggest:

English
(Because it's the most widely used language, besides Chinese I think)
We will abolish completely the use of the phrase 'much more easier.'

Maths
(Because people who cannot count change correctly suck)
No nonsense topics like sets - just lots of probability and things we will actually apply in real life.

Bio
(For our left brain, and because it's the most interesting field of science)
So people will stop giving doctors free income through consultation fees and learn that there is NO CURE for the common flu. So, stupid teachers will stop insisting on MCs from doctors when you say you selsema.

Logical thinking
(Because a lot of people lack basic common sense)
Seriously, have you played DotA on Zion before?

Art
(For our right brain, and to express our creativity)
Teach us things like drawing upside down and with our left hand - always handy for Pictionary.

Music
(Also for our right brain, and to express our feelings without the need for words - essays SUCK)
20:80 ratio of theory to practical

Social studies
(aka FREE TIME TO GOSSIP!)
To develop our social skills as true Malaysians. Would you like a cup of tea, sir?

Fashion for the individual
(Always fascinating)
NO MORE AH LIANS!

Just a thought,

Stephanie



Song of the Day:

"Strangers Like Me - Phil Collins"

My cuzz is staying with me for a month! Lol ._.

5 comments:

YL said...

OMG!!!

MUSIC!! ARTS!! FASHION!!!

i will love school very much.

and will never ponteng anymore.

amen.

Nichelle Tan said...

no way! how dare u want them to ban add math!!! i'll ban you from earth!!!

I'm fine with the others though. =D

Anonymous said...

HURRAY! NO ADDMATHS, NO MORAL, NO SEJARAH! NO FAILING!!!

Khaielaash/Fr3@K said...

Lol!

BM should learn mah, country language and everything. But what abt social studies? Free.time.to.gossip.?

YAYNESS!!
I'd like those to be da subjects 3 yrs from now. Lol.

snowbunnie said...

Okay, add maths and BM as electives for the crazies! =P