Sunday, June 10, 2007

Oh yeah.

Tonight, I was kidnapped by Suzie, with Jeanette as her accomplice.

...

And I had my hair...

...tied into pigtails.

...

Why do girls like to do this to me?

Yeahyeah, smart mouth, I KNOW guys don't normally tie other people's hair.
I mean...whyyyyyyy?
Why do people like to 'do the world a favour and make Stephanie look kiut' ?


And then they go oh you're so cute! Like a baby! Babybabybaby!

I guess it's a change from being asked:

"Don't you wear anything else? (Besides T-shirts and jeans)"

(Well, now I have two skirts added to my wardrobe, so stop complaining.)

Oh man, do you remember this?


Yes.
Remember that picture, imagine shorter and perkier pigtails, throw in a plait in the middle of my forehead, and NEVER, EVER tell me to keep long hair again.

It's just...wrong.
Wrong wrong wrong!

><


Song of the Day:

"Complicated - Avril Lavigne"

Yeah. Ew's the word of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh. It ends tonite...
=(

But I happen to think you look pretty normal with those pigtails u had yesterday.

But u look better with ur usual hairstyle lol.

snowbunnie said...

Ah too late. Just had my locks chopped off a couple hours ago. =P