Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sleepover

Last night at the ashram. =)

Mizz supervisor/chaperone wasn't there, so we had tons of fun and slept at 3.30 am.

Twister!
Pictionary!
DSL!
Cards!
Supper!

Unfortunately, mister backup supervisor WAS there and woke us all up at 7.30 am.

4 hours of sleep only!
Because of that, my immune system protested - and went on strike.

"Walauwei, 4 hours of sleep only, how you expect me to work ah? You siao kia owner! I dowan work for you liao!"

And that is why I am sitting here at the comp all miserable with a runny nose and smarting eyes. Punctuating each sentence with a YEAHCHEW! (That's a sneeze if you couldn't tell ==)

Even though I am feeling rather crappy right now, I still love spending time with my friends.
Sounds so cheesy right?
But I don't feel so alone when they're around, even if we don't talk much, due to my zipped-mouthness. (And whatever that DOES come out is rather caustic and ouch-inducing, sorry.) It's nice to feel wanted.

Anyway, mommy and I have been watching Bleach!
=P

It's very nice!
However, the subtitles = guaranteed sucks.

Soul Reaper = Death (...)
Soul Cutter = Sword
Soul Society = Soul City
Hollow = Shapeless
Whole = Positive souls
Yuzu AND Karin AND Ichigo = Kurozaki -.-;;
Rukia = Lukia
Orihime = Olihime (typical cheena accent lol)
Zabimaru = Snake? (I didn't think it was snake, correct me if I'm wrong though)

These are only some of the weird things. o_O
Their grammar also sucks in general.
But I translate them for mommy la, so can survive, haha.

I still don't see why people like Hitsugaya so much!


I mean ya la, his sword damn cool, ice and all that. But I don't know la, he looks like a small kid! With white hair!
And he's just over 5 feet tall! (Ek, now I sound prejudiced against short guys)

Renji is so cool. See? People like Renji I can understand.
He's tall, he's got wicked sick hair and funky tattoo-ed on eyebrows. (What's wrong with that? Old ladies like to do that too, only their results look more like they're permanently surprised)

People who like Byakuya also I understand. Even though mommy says he's evil and wants to kill his own sister, his ban kai is so pretty that it makes up for any shortcomings he has.

Senbonzakura!


But whateverrrrr! Ichimaru is still my favourite. =P
He's almost always smiling (or smirking, whichever you may call it)
And he's so freaking tall can? 6 foot plus!

Even my mom thinks he's cute, when she saw the part where he pushed Ichigo out of Seiteirei with his zanpaku-to and said Byebye! in this super cheerful voice, like total strangers weren't trying to invade his home or something.

Anyway, Khai surprised me by giving me a belated birthday present.
(Paiseh, all I gave him was a lollipop which SOMEONE gave to me T.T)

I was thinking about people and their pets, and how they name them.
Normally it's after something familiar or a name of something or someone that they like.
And then I thought about Yi Ling and her cat-fetish.

Then I thought if I had a cat - which would never happen - I'd call it...

And Khai's present was a little wooden cat.

...Yoruichi!


Lol, I'm so imaginative.

(Yoruichi is a character in Bleach who also takes the form of a cat with a guy's voice. Haha.

Meoww!

(No, you don't have to understand this post at all.)


Song of the Day:

"Fix You - Coldplay"

YEAH-CHOO! Fix me! Fix me~~

5 comments:

Khaielaash/Fr3@K said...

Lol. Hope you give Yoruichi a happy life(as an inaminate life).

...I just downloaded Minutes To midnight.
...
THE ONLY TRACK THAT DOESN'T SUCK SO FAR IS WHAT I'VE DONE!!!!!!!!!

What happened to the In The End-ish music I once knew LInkin Park was special for?
The actually soud CHEAP now. Ugh
I thought you preached abt it because it wasn't hard rock that u liked, but I HATE THEM 2!!!

LP should change their mind abt their so-called 'new, evolved, mroe out there' kind of music.

Khaielaash/Fr3@K said...

lol sorry. As an inanimate object. Was thinking abt LP.

snowbunnie said...

Hey! I did not 'preach.' T.T

Am I that naggy? Haha

Khaielaash/Fr3@K said...

lol.

Anonymous said...

Ah, u fogot one more all-time favvie character which is...

KUROSAKI ICHIGO!!!