Monday, June 04, 2007

I'm busy!

See, the last time I blogged was last Sunday, and now it is Monday 8 days later!

I have ignored my blog T.T

Reasons being:

1. I bought Pokemon Diamond last Sunday

And after not playing that lovely, yes lovely, game for a couple of years, naturally I got hooked on to it. 36 hours after buying the ORIGINAL *grin* game chip, I clocked in a whopping 18 hours of playtime.

18/36!

That is, every other hour, including sleep time.
Siao, my eyes almost popped out...but I still couldn't stop.

Too freaking addictive.
Ask Yi Ling if you don't believe me.
Poor fella got sesat and couldn't find the 5th gym leader, Fantina.

She emergency sms-ed tonight asking where the heck could she get a headache cure for a group of Psyducks blocking her path.

...

A headache cure for a group of Psyducks blocking her path.

...

Doesn't that sound ridiculous, now that I've said it out loud? =.=

But yeah, Pokemon kicks your skinny butt!

I was so sad that I couldn't get a Ralts and Snorunt to fill up my Psychic and Ice slots.
So I replaced them with Kadabra and *drum roll* Weavile!

My Weavile's stats are gay!
It has 100+ plus attack and speed even before level 40.

Slash. Slash.
You're dead.

Mm...

***

So my Pokefever went on for 4 days, until I had a Pokeburnout.

My eyes were watering and I didn't really want to finish my game in less than a week. Having paid a whopping 130 ringgit for that piece of plastic and metal, I'd like to milk it out and enjoy my money's worth.

So 4 days, you say?

What did I do on Thursday, then?

After obsessing with my new Pokemon for so long, I completely ditched DotA.
I missed it!

So I DotAed the whole day. =)
Learning Skeleton King.
Another point-and-shoot hero, but melee oh. ><

So there went my Thursday.

On Friday, I had my primary school reunion.
Yap was surprised that I wanted to go.

I mean, what person would go back to see those people who she didn't particularly like/hated for a whole year, willingly?

But curiousity doesn't kill the cat la, I survived.

I came this close to dying of boredom and hunger though.

=.=

Yi Ling was freaking nervous.
I know, because she kept telling me.

...

And that ginormous nervous grin (that was probably accompanied by sweaty palms) did not make her look any more at ease. (She wasn't)

I'm like hello, you were quite friendly with these people back in the day, so why are you so nervous?

"Self-conscious la."

And why should she be self-conscious? Her hair looked wayyyyyyyyy better now than back then, so what's there to worry about? =P

And I was that gangly awkward girl who had a stinking bad rep and picked fights with most people. Needless to say, I didn't get along well with most people.

-Beat up a boy on Std6 class field trip and made him cry
-Got blamed for folding and throwing paper planes during recess, one of which hit the assistant headperson in the head one storey below
-Picked a fight with some stupid boys and set them up for the blame (After all, girls don't fight with boys one hor? Steph: Yes teacher, they bully me one! *sob*)

And those are only the highlights.

And maybe that's why I rejoiced in their awkwardness.
...I am evil, but what's there to do?

Don't have high expectations, and you won't be disappointed.
So I wasn't.

Whee~ I wonder when's the next reunion? XD

***

So there went my whole Friday (went to Sungei Wang and Times Square after that.)

And my Saturday, well.

JL called me up on Friday and asked whether I'd like to go see a movie with her friend because her friend happens to be a guy and I have to go with them so it won't look like a date (and so he won't try anything stupid =P)

But if it looks like a date, then hell, who really cares?
People can think what they want, right?

But yeah, I went to keep them company - and do some 'lampposting' as my mom calls it.
We went bowling.

Their bowling alley is SO much smoother than TS's.
And the pins are so easy to topple - I scored around 70~80 points!
Compared to my normal nooby 40 points, that's a freaking huge improvement, almost 100 percent!

Now I don't like the TS pins.

You hit them, they sway back and forth.
Left and right.
Front and back.

Then they straighten back up and deprive you of a long-awaited strike.

=.=

Plain evil, I tell you.

Anyway, we watched a French movie - Priceless.

Hors d'something...but not Hors d'oeuvres lah.

It is so freaking funny, everyone must go and watch it!
*jumps around in glee*

If you don't mind subtitles, go GO GO WATCH!
I know Sui won't mind cause she's so used to watching anime with subtitles liao. =)

After that, I went out and came back after 12.

Then it's Sunday already!

***

Khai and Jonathan came over today, because Khai took my Sneasel home to evolve (to Weavile) and I wanted it back ASAP so I can beat the league before school reopens.

And also they had no transport to Nira's birthday party.

Every person I met at the party mentioned my birthday. =.=

"Aren't you celebrating your birthday?"
"Why? When?"
"When are you going to celebrate then?"

To clear things up:

Yes, I am celebrating my birthday.
It is going to be on the 2nd week of July.
This is because I am waiting for my sister and cousin to come back from Australia and US respectively.

And no, I will not mention anything else I want on my blog, for fear that everyone will buy me the same thing - what will I do with them, then?

If anyone DOES buy me a present, that is.

Oh yeah, that reminds me.

Today is Pui Yee and Ang's birthday(s?)!

Happy 17th birthday you and you!

And that concludes my super-long-to-make-up-for-one-week's-absence-post.


Song of the Day:

"Space Dementia - Muse"

I'm going to defeat the league tomorrow! =D
(Trying to let Ling catch up -.-)

6 comments:

Denise said...

One week drought ah, your blog.

snowbunnie said...

Yalo, weather so hot!

Then last night downpour ah, lightning and thunder also. =P

Anonymous said...

Wow.
I didn't know that there were so many people with Pokemon Diamond!
Whatever happened to Pearl?
Oh well.
I must get to know ur friends!
Trade with them
Pwn their weak-teamed asses off!
MUAHAHAHAHA!!!
With my Lv94+ DIALGA!

Denise said...

Well I hope the lightning and downpour doesn't happen here! So cold.... winter already. Brrr...

snowbunnie said...

@Khai - Lol, I doubt you can pwn them when you can't even pwn my team that's half your level. =)

And I haven't started IV training yet ^^

@Den - Rain is good! So nice to wake up and have fresh air blowing into your face =P

Nichelle Tan said...

At last! a blog to read!!!!!!
=)